Moparts

Another bad Pro-Mod wreck today. NHRA

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Another bad Pro-Mod wreck today. NHRA - 04/30/16 04:27 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TmP5KMT_SM

Re: Another bad Pro-Mod wreck today. NHRA - 04/30/16 04:33 AM

Jonathan Gray also snuffed his into the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqgx8KjkDNI
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: Another bad Pro-Mod wreck today. NHRA - 04/30/16 03:44 PM

You'd think by now some engineer would have come up with a "flap" or something to keep those cars down. Good save or good luck with the red car blowing a tire and keeping it against the wall...

Re: Another bad Pro-Mod wreck today. NHRA - 04/30/16 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By Mr.Yuck
You'd think by now some engineer would have come up with a "flap" or something to keep those cars down. Good save or good luck with the red car blowing a tire and keeping it against the wall...

There was a good post on this subject a few weeks ago on Yellowbullet right after the car left the track killing the driver and injuring the photographer. Maybe down the road we may see something done and I too think it needs addressed. It may take NHRA requiring it to move along faster.

Re: Another bad Pro-Mod wreck today. NHRA - 05/01/16 03:37 AM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Originally Posted By Mr.Yuck

There was a good post on this subject a few weeks ago on Yellowbullet right after the car left the track killing the driver and injuring the photographer. Maybe down the road we may see something done and I too think it needs addressed. It may take NHRA requiring it to move along faster.

NASCAR has "roof flaps" and hood flaps as well now. You'd think those cars could have something in the floor that opens up. that would keep the car from acting like a wing...if you break the airflow under the car it won't lift so much.
Posted By: dthemi

Re: Another bad Pro-Mod wreck today. NHRA - 05/01/16 10:40 PM

I wonder what a Funny car chassis would look like with a pro mod body on it?

Re: Another bad Pro-Mod wreck today. NHRA - 05/04/16 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By dthemi
I wonder what a Funny car chassis would look like with a pro mod body on it?

Isn't the wheel base a tad too long?
© 2024 Moparts Forums