Moparts

ProStock bodies

Posted By: gofish

ProStock bodies - 12/17/15 10:44 PM

Who is up on when the ProStock car bodies have to be updated? I seems like Dodge has 2 years under their belt with the current Avenger, Camaro has 3? 4? Anyway, I have to wonder what bodies they will go with next time around.

I recently saw a piece on Allpar about the new Cuda possibly coming and that it would likely be smaller and lighter than the Challenger, wouldn't that be sweet?

Danny
Posted By: Airwoofer

Re: ProStock bodies - 12/17/15 11:00 PM

It would be sweet as long as they put the Hemi or Hellcat engine in. A 4 banger like they did with the "smaller, lighter" Dart, not so sweet.

F'in fiat.
Posted By: Bigbeep

Re: ProStock bodies - 12/19/15 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By Airwoofer
It would be sweet as long as they put the Hemi or Hellcat engine in. A 4 banger like they did with the "smaller, lighter" Dart, not so sweet.

F'in fiat.

ditto that! Beep
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: ProStock bodies - 12/19/15 02:46 AM

The rule were changed last year to allow bodies to be used for longer. They extended them BACK 4 more years. SO as of now anything 2005 and newer is elegible to run, so something like my Stratus which is a former PS car could be run again if someone wanted.
Posted By: gofish

Re: ProStock bodies - 12/19/15 11:34 PM

So, if they are not required to change to a newer model body, I am pretty sure the factory will not be spending the money until they have to.

Danny
Posted By: one bad fish

Re: ProStock bodies - 12/20/15 04:14 AM

Originally Posted By Bigbeep
Originally Posted By Airwoofer

F'in fiat.

ditto that! Beep
u car a small block
© 2024 Moparts Forums