Moparts

Holley book, which one to get?

Posted By: ademon

Holley book, which one to get? - 05/29/15 04:02 PM

Just took out my demon for the first time with the wide band installed, not two far off. Before I dig into the mechanical 6 pack I want to read up, what book is the best especially with info on modifiying the IAB, wire size to flow, etc..
Posted By: BradH

Re: Holley book, which one to get? - 05/29/15 05:18 PM

Save your book $$$ and go register on, & spend some time digging around, the Racing Fuel Systems web site instead.

At least that's my twocents having purchased a few carb books and not found what I was looking for in them.
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Holley book, which one to get? - 05/29/15 06:47 PM

DITTO..................Some of the best around post and give out info that could take years to obtain and you can post questions and get LEGIT no bs answers. Like on here, they're willing to help and share so ya can't go wrong. twocents
Posted By: DaveRS23

Re: Holley book, which one to get? - 05/31/15 01:30 AM

A good Holley book or two laying around is a very good idea. Read them and get a feeling for what passages do what. If you can be comfortable with where things are and what they do, then understanding what to do when dealing with an issue helps alot.

Just a good understanding of the metering blocks will help to know where to go. The books will not usually tell you how to fix a particular problem, but will show you the locations and interaction of the different circuits.

twocents
© 2024 Moparts Forums