Moparts

What are the results to Musclepalooza?

Posted By: fullmetaljacket

What are the results to Musclepalooza? - 05/24/15 03:42 PM

I've heard that there is a new Elephant in the room at the F.A.S.T class along with some other makes. What are the results to there ET's?
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: What are the results to Musclepalooza? - 05/24/15 07:26 PM

was it yesterday or today ?
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: What are the results to Musclepalooza? - 05/24/15 08:16 PM

I heard a Pure Stock 68 Hemi Bee went into the 10.80's, and that the head winds they are fighting are keeping down the bigger numbers.

Re: What are the results to Musclepalooza? - 05/24/15 08:58 PM

Wish I could have made it there today and yesterday, but stuck in the apple. I heard there are some new creations and some are wild in money.
My friends cream colored L78 Nova was having traction problems, so tuning of the shocks and the rest of the suspension is in the mix.
I wanna see Dave's new creation and a new RR that has enough power to lease out to the others. Lips sealed for now.
Posted By: John Brown

Re: What are the results to Musclepalooza? - 05/25/15 01:02 AM

Originally Posted By ScottSmith_Harms
I heard a Pure Stock 68 Hemi Bee went into the 10.80's, and that the head winds they are fighting are keeping down the bigger numbers.

Dudec or Mahoney?
Posted By: moparclown

Re: What are the results to Musclepalooza? - 05/25/15 04:03 AM

It was Dave I saw him make that pass, blue on blue hemi Dodge very nice car. The winds were real bad yesterday and very calm today.
Posted By: F1Scamp

Re: What are the results to Musclepalooza? - 05/25/15 06:30 PM

Dave was running ricks blue superbee. The FAST class had quite a few people break saturday. We had a few faces we havent seen in awhile. Was great to get out and for once it didnt rain, though very windy. Despite the weather, the Duster is just going quicker and quicker. Managed a 10.88 @ 124 mph which beat its best at leabonan by a tenth and over 2mph. Was great to see everybody. A bunch of us will be at Maple Grove this weekend for the mopar day.

Re: What are the results to Musclepalooza? - 05/25/15 09:31 PM

Congrats with the Duster.
Maplegrove is a no show for me. Still working. Bummed.
Posted By: bracketcharger

Re: What are the results to Musclepalooza? - 05/26/15 04:54 AM

I was there and I can tell you that Duster was haulin' ass , awesome car ! The '63 Max wedge Dodge,also in FAST, was wicked nasty also. Saw Dwayne Porter in the FAST pit area. Alot of very nice Mopars racing and showing on Sunday. The announcer said it was the largest turnout of cars ever. They had show cars parked outside the front gate on the lawn. Great event and Lebanon valley has the best racetrack french fries!!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums