Moparts

Jerry @ SD concepts

Posted By: Randy..

Jerry @ SD concepts - 04/10/15 10:57 PM

Your in box is full! It's been two weeks sence you said you was shipping spacers and gave debt card info, I DO NOT WANT THEM! DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD! You can't do business like that, good day.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Jerry @ SD concepts - 04/10/15 11:31 PM

Ya I was on his list for small block valve cover spacers and he decided not to make them and never notified me. Mean-while I passed up on a set. Oh well, lesson learned.

Re: Jerry @ SD concepts - 04/11/15 12:07 AM

Wouldn't have needed them if another member hadn't reemed me on a intake, bout ready to go back BB.
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: Jerry @ SD concepts - 04/11/15 12:10 AM

Same here.
He did apologize though after I called him, so I'll give him that, but the damage was done by the waste of both of our time, Going to his shop, leaving the parts and then crickets was the only sound after that? Oh well, some people are just too busy to say no to jobs that they quite possibly may not be able to deliver.
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Jerry @ SD concepts - 04/11/15 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By Randy..
Wouldn't have needed them if another member hadn't reemed me on a intake, bout ready to go back BB.

FIRE SALE!!! what ya got??? smile saw your other post awile back. had to check my shipping labels as I'd sold a W2 strip dominator intake to a guy and to be honest.... I have no idea if it's ever been milled. Know it came off a complete engine we bought, and that was about it. Mine went to MI. Keep pluggin away! you'll get it done!

Re: Jerry @ SD concepts - 04/11/15 03:37 AM

This one came from WI, bad thing is I have a good Sb tunnel ram I could have used but wanted to run the single 4150 till I get the TR bunged for Fuel injection.
Posted By: D-50

Re: Jerry @ SD concepts - 04/11/15 04:15 AM

Randy did you decide not to go out west?

Re: Jerry @ SD concepts - 04/11/15 04:25 AM

Yeah was gonna leave Monday but my rental wont be empty till the first of May so just gonna hang out till then.
© 2024 Moparts Forums