Moparts

Hey Billy H.

Posted By: Monte_Smith

Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 05:35 AM

I drove this for a while...........hmmm........kinda looks like a blown Pro-Mod. That's at Huntsville and that is Steve Bowman backing me up and David Lemmond on line up. I see George Howard and you notice CRT, who is a member here was on board as a sponsor. You have ZERO idea of what I have driven over the years

Monte

Attached picture 8408111-TexasBigBird013.jpg
Posted By: camastomcat

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 05:48 AM

Quote:

I drove this for a while...........hmmm........kinda looks like a blown Pro-Mod. That's at Huntsville and that is Steve Bowman backing me up and David Lemmond on line up. I see George Howard and you notice CRT, who is a member here was on board as a sponsor. You have ZERO idea of what I have driven over the years

Monte

Some of us know your credentials Monte. I don't have the sack to drive something like that! I don't always agree with you, but I respect your knowledge.

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 05:55 AM

Still have the suit as well............how bout that..........LOL!!!!..........or maybe just bought it to have it JUST for this moment.....LMFAO!!!!!

Attached picture 8408123-BigBird.jpg
Posted By: goldmember

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:01 AM

Quote:

Still have the suit as well............how bout that..........LOL!!!!..........or maybe just bought it to have it JUST for this moment.....LMFAO!!!!!

Who the Heck is Billy H.??
Posted By: moparmanjames

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:02 AM

Posted By: MRMOPAR622

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:10 AM

Nice try Monte,I do not see you or any proof of you even setting in the car much less driving it!Anyone can post pictures of Pro-Mods!So that proves nothing,with out pictures of you driving it. We are all aware of how you string words together. Like on the seat belts someone said they used a seat belt out of a junk car to pull a engine out,and you not to be out done claimed you pull a engine out with a rope.

PS try again when you have your own car up and running!

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:12 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Who the Heck is Billy H.??

My biggest fan...........LOL!!!.........Think I still have some "Big Bird" T-shirts. Maybe I'll send him one......LOL!!!......Just having a little fun with Ol Billy(Mrmopar622)

Monte

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:15 AM

Quote:

Nice try Monte,I do not see you or any proof of you even setting in the car much less driving it!Anyone can post pictures of Pro-Mods!So that proves nothing,with out pictures of you driving it. We are all aware of how you string words together. Like on the seat belts someone said they used a seat belt out of a junk car to pull a engine out,and you not to be out done claimed you pull a engine out with a rope.

Ok, so I just have a -20 suit, with the name of the car AND my name on it, just for the hell of it.........Ok big dog......whatever you wanna think is fine...........LOL!!!

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:18 AM

Like everyone else Monte I like free stuff,and just to show you I'm a good sport I will wear it when I'm racing,a X-L would be just fine in a hanes most others it takes a 2 X-Large.
Posted By: dakotawilly

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:19 AM

wild ride for sure,hey monte ,were you driving when the texas big bird went 6.53 224 mph and actually flew ? that was quite an amazing car....

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:21 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Ok, so I just have a -20 suit, with the name of the car AND my name on it, just for the hell of it.........Ok big dog......whatever you wanna think is fine...........LOL!!!

OK so you have a -20 suit with your company Logo on it with no need for it at the present time send me the suit and I will wear it,it just bring you in some more business.

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:21 AM

Attached picture 8408153-BigBird2.jpg

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:26 AM

That just proves my point a "Flash Back From The Roaring 60's" Was you a Long Haired Hippie Back then?

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:29 AM

A good friend of mine also had a 70 Orange Dodge Challenger and was a National Record Holder.His name was Jimmy Smith!
Posted By: SB412DUSTER

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:46 AM

Hey Monte, Has anybody ever seen Billy race anything??
Posted By: SpareParts

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 06:49 AM

Some of us really enjoy what Monte shares with us. If you don't just keep it to yourself please.
Monte, if you finally get tired of this kinda crap don't forget about us over at fastmopar, you're a good fit there
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 07:09 AM

I've meet Monte a few times... he's a good guy
Posted By: goldmember

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 07:47 AM

Quote:

OH [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean]!!!!
Posted By: SpareParts

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 10:04 AM

Quote:

He's just sore because Monte's gtx back then would probably stomp a mud hole in his car today LMFAO!!
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Hey Billy H. - 01/26/15 12:27 PM

Quote:

you really can't be serious, stop it
© 2024 Moparts Forums