Moparts

A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help

Posted By: Pink Dart

A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/13/14 09:00 PM

I had a brand new Proform 850 on the car out of the box. I had another one still in the box. I had Thumper Dart do his thing to it.
We went out and tested with the carb that was on the car then we switched to the Thumper car . The car is way more responsive and the car pulls way harder thru 2nd and 3rd.
Thank You Dominic for your help.
You are the carb genius! 😎
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/13/14 09:20 PM

It`s so easy a cave man can do it........... Seriously, I`ve been tinkering w/carbs for years but have been learning from you guys here and on other sites and there`s a wealth of good honest tech and w/out that, I`d have no damn clue. But thankxx and there`s a few more lined up.
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/13/14 09:31 PM

Quote:

I had a brand new Proform 850 on the car out of the box. I had another one still in the box. I had Thumper Dart do his thing to it.
We went out and tested with the carb that was on the car then we switched to the Thumper car . The car is way more responsive and the car pulls way harder thru 2nd and 3rd.
Thank You Dominic for your help.
You are the carb genius! 😎

Thumper's car doesn't run well because he keeps dumping money into high end parts.

He has to make it up somehow

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help *DELETED* - 10/13/14 10:14 PM

Post deleted by Thumperdart

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/13/14 11:54 PM

Thumper, maybe that came out wrong, what i meant is, yes, thumbper knows his sh.. because he is constantly tuning on what he has instead of shoveling money into building new improved engines, heads, cams or whatever

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/14/14 12:36 AM

Quote:

Thumper, maybe that came out wrong, what i meant is, yes, thumbper knows his sh.. because he is constantly tuning on what he has instead of shoveling money into building new improved engines, heads, cams or whatever

Definately came out wrong on my end also.............I re-read what you wrote and I understand now. Sorry 4 the confusion and thankxx 4 the kudos. ...........
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/14/14 03:27 AM

..... first time I read it I thought we were going to have a night of entertainment!! I got it after reading it differently.... carry on!
Posted By: justinp61

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/14/14 03:32 AM

Hugs all around , .

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/14/14 03:34 AM

Quote:

..... first time I read it I thought we were going to have a night of entertainment!! I got it after reading it differently.... carry on!

No kidding...............had to refrain myself.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/14/14 12:41 PM

St. Dominique??

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/14/14 05:25 PM

Too funny Ted.............Naw, like most semi-intellegent folks I`m unique................
Posted By: BradH

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/14/14 05:28 PM

Like most semi-intellegent folks, I`m just kind of an effing head case.

Don't know why I felt the need to insert that comment in this thread, but there it is!

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/14/14 05:29 PM

Either one werkzzzz...................
Posted By: deaks

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/14/14 07:03 PM

Nice one Dom, helping others always pays back somewhere down the line.
Mick

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/14/14 07:22 PM

Seems to be and people are actually paying me to do this..........
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 01:41 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Definately came out wrong on my end also.............I re-read what you wrote and I understand now. Sorry 4 the confusion and thankxx 4 the kudos. ...........

Funny, I read it as a compliment from the start..

Chris..

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 01:59 AM

Half full or half empty...........I see now what I didn`t see then.
Posted By: Sport440

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 02:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Funny, I read it as a compliment from the start..

Chris..

I read it wrong first myself too. Thought it was a slap. But I see it now for what it was

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 03:35 AM

Cool, so I`m not the only one.................
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 03:40 AM

Dom, I take it that you amnd Al have made up

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 03:47 AM

We`re cool...............My temperment has mellowed so I try to think before I react these dayzzz. Guess I`m growing up.............sukz.

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 04:39 AM

I suck so bad, i cant even give a compliment

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 04:41 AM

Quote:

We`re cool...............My temperment has mellowed so I try to think before I react these dayzzz. Guess I`m growing up.............sukz.

You trashed my hemi

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 04:41 AM

It`s all good......... It`s all in phrasing.

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 05:39 AM

Quote:

Quote:

You trashed my hemi

NO SIR......I counter punched your statement AFTER I thaught you wrote what I THAUGHT was an unexpected snipe and was actually confused cos I thaught we were cool. This is how things sometimes get messed up so sorry 4 the ConFUSioN..........
Posted By: justinp61

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 12:13 PM

Quote:

We`re cool...............My temperment has mellowed so I try to think before I react these dayzzz. Guess I`m growing up........
.....sukz.

Dom......you know there is a joke there, but I won't touch it . Dom is a good guy, he's spent quiet a bit of time on the phone helping me understand my carb and what changes to make.

Thanks buddy .
Posted By: Crizila

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 04:20 PM

Quote:

Therapy must be working. You probably still need a slap from Grandpa now and then. E-mail tech tip: If you are upset with someone's e-mail, wait till the next day before you reply.

Re: A big Thank You to Thumperdart for his Help - 10/15/14 04:48 PM

You guys are too funny BUT, I appreciate it and believe it or not some of you guys have put a mirror in my face and forced me to make changes 4 the better. You`re welcome Justin and I`m just passing on proven info and someday hope to be some of you guys "go to" carb guy cos I`m fixin em and they`re working better and people are goin faster..........THAT really pleezzes me..........Peace!
© 2024 Moparts Forums