Moparts

New car for 2015 race season

Posted By: pittsburghracer

New car for 2015 race season - 10/05/14 08:40 PM

Matt and I will be stepping into the small tire heads-up world next season with a new car. For me its a win win as I love tinkering and trying to ring new bests out of my set-ups and there is no "breaking out" by running under. Get there first and you win. Probably going to install my B1 heads on the 572 Keith Black engine out of my Daytona. This car will fill some voids in our race season as we love hitting the track at least once a week and I love hitting test n tunes.

Posted By: WO23Coronet

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/05/14 09:14 PM

What are the rules for the Heads Up class you're going to run? Any bore space limit?
Posted By: all spooled up

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/05/14 10:04 PM

nice all moter or nos

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/05/14 10:52 PM

Quote:

nice all moter or nos

I am 99% positive I will be talking to Monte in the near future as some added HP will be needed.
Posted By: mshred

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/06/14 01:15 AM

Quote:

Quote:

nice all moter or nos

I am 99% positive I will be talking to Monte in the near future as some added HP will be needed.

WOAH! John, am I seeing clearly here?...you bought a heads up car (Daurity's duster) and you are going to run the god forbidden power adder...nitrous??? The cheating way??? LMAO

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/06/14 01:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

nice all moter or nos

WOAH! John, am I seeing clearly here?...you bought a heads up car (Daurity's duster) and you are going to run the god forbidden power adder...nitrous??? The cheating way??? LMAO

Hard to believe I know. The devil made me do it.
Posted By: mshred

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/06/14 01:42 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

nice all moter or nos

Glad to see your embracing some change ...Badass car to start with, you guys are going to have a blast!
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/06/14 01:43 AM

Congrats on the purchase, that's a great working car.

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/06/14 01:56 AM

Thanks guys. It should be a very interesting Winter as I have 4 engines lined up for rebuild and a couple of new builds.
Posted By: wesw

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/06/14 02:54 AM

what did you do with the Daytona you had ?

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/06/14 03:06 AM

Quote:

what did you do with the Daytona you had ?

Still have it. Its about 80% finished.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/06/14 03:06 AM

At least the devil got you a car in the right color
Posted By: racerx

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/06/14 04:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

nice all moter or nos

LOL
Posted By: OUTLAWD

Re: New car for 2015 race season - 10/06/14 04:24 PM

Congrats! I have been eyeing that car for a while...surprised that no one grabbed it sooner.
© 2024 Moparts Forums