Moparts

Looking for Mopar Performance Mega Block Dealer

Posted By: dart69bigblock

Looking for Mopar Performance Mega Block Dealer - 03/30/14 09:46 PM

I am looking at purchasing an aftermarket iron block. Specifically Mopar Performance Block P/N P5153860AB. It is the 440 wedge, Siamese bore, 4.5 bore with the bellhousing that accommodates Chrysler and GM transmissions. I am wondering if there are any dealers on here that can get better prices than Jegs, Summit, etc.. There seems to be dealers for just about every other part for our cars but I have yet to see one for aftermarket big blocks. Summit has them listed at $2999.97 with free shipping, and I also have a 10% off coupon from the World of Wheels. I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a block and if anyone can price match or beat it I would like to support a business man that supports this site and Mopars.

Thanks,
Chris
Posted By: RUNCHARGER

Re: Looking for Mopar Performance Mega Block Dealer - 03/30/14 09:51 PM

I don't think they're pouring any more of them. You might have to be happy just finding one.

Sheldon
Posted By: camastomcat

Re: Looking for Mopar Performance Mega Block Dealer - 03/30/14 09:56 PM

You might try Marsh Performance.
Posted By: roadhazard

Re: Looking for Mopar Performance Mega Block Dealer - 03/30/14 09:57 PM

Todd at The Moparts Connection / Marsh Performance is a sponsor of the site and also a Mopar Performance dealer.

He's very knowledgeable about the product line, something you can not put a price tag on

http://mopartsracing.com/parts/bb.html
Posted By: dart69bigblock

Re: Looking for Mopar Performance Mega Block Dealer - 03/30/14 09:57 PM

I'll have to call Summit because on there site it says if ordered today the estimated ship date is 4/14/2014.

And thanks for the reference to Moparts Connection/ Marsh Performance. I agree knowledge is priceless!
Posted By: Brian Hafliger

Re: Looking for Mopar Performance Mega Block Dealer - 03/30/14 10:05 PM

MP is looking for someone to manufacture their blocks because they allegedly couldn't pay their bill with world.

That is why the sb blocks will not see production anytime soon as well.
Too bad they can't get their $heet together!

I can sell one from Indy but it has to be one of their shortblocks and head kits for them to release one for sale.
Brian
© 2024 Moparts Forums