Moparts

Pro Jack vs Super Jax

Posted By: mopartony

Pro Jack vs Super Jax - 03/30/14 01:21 AM

Who has used the Super Jax?

I have crewed on teams with the Pro-Jacks, nice piece but a touch on the high price side. 3k-3200.

The Super Jacks look to be basically the same thing but in the $2100 range.

Guys looking for pluses and minuses of both.
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Pro Jack vs Super Jax - 03/30/14 03:24 AM

projacks are the original and is the inventor
pro jacks are light and made to the original standard
projacks are chrome so they look nice to

the rest are copies.
Posted By: rickseeman

Re: Pro Jack vs Super Jax - 03/31/14 03:32 PM

What is the website for the Super Jax? I buddy of mine wants some jacks.
Posted By: mopartony

Re: Pro Jack vs Super Jax - 03/31/14 05:39 PM

http://www.davidlemmond.com/superjax.html

they look pretty good lift a little higher too.
Posted By: Monte_Smith

Re: Pro Jack vs Super Jax - 04/07/14 09:36 PM

Quote:

Davids shop is 30min from me. We use the Super Jax. They are heavier tubing and built for heavier cars than Pro Jacks. As far as being a copy......so what. A hydraulic scissor jack is a hydraulic scissor jack. Hard to reinvent that. But if you want to get to brass tacks, the Super Jax are NOT direct copies of pro jacks and they are a little higher lift height. Not chrome, but they are powder coated.

Monte
Posted By: BobR

Re: Pro Jack vs Super Jax - 04/08/14 03:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Davids shop is 30min from me. We use the Super Jax. They are heavier tubing and built for heavier cars than Pro Jacks. As far as being a copy......so what. A hydraulic scissor jack is a hydraulic scissor jack. Hard to reinvent that. But if you want to get to brass tacks, the Super Jax are NOT direct copies of pro jacks and they are a little higher lift height. Not chrome, but they are powder coated.

Monte

I have a set of ProJacks for the trailer and a knock off set in the garage. There is no comparison in quality. The knock-offs aren't Super Jax to be fair.
Posted By: Monte_Smith

Re: Pro Jack vs Super Jax - 04/08/14 07:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Monte

I have a set of ProJacks for the trailer and a knock off set in the garage. There is no comparison in quality. The knock-offs aren't Super Jax to be fair.

Well, I don't know what you have Bob, but like I said, we have Super Jax. They pick up the car, are a little higher and are just as well made as the Pro Jacks. Are they chrome...no. Are they heavier than Pro Jacks....yes. But that is because they were designed to lift 3000lb radial cars, not Pro Stockers.

Super Jax are made from CNC cut chromoly tubing, have high grade heim ends, quality hydraulics, powder coated and the nicest tig welding you will ever see.

Monte
Posted By: BobR

Re: Pro Jack vs Super Jax - 04/08/14 07:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Monte

Well, I don't know what you have Bob, but like I said, we have Super Jax. They pick up the car, are a little higher and are just as well made as the Pro Jacks. Are they chrome...no. Are they heavier than Pro Jacks....yes. But that is because they were designed to lift 3000lb radial cars, not Pro Stockers.

Super Jax are made from CNC cut chromoly tubing, have high grade heim ends, quality hydraulics, powder coated and the nicest tig welding you will ever see.

Monte

If we ever need another set I will look at Super Jax on your recommendation.
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: Pro Jack vs Super Jax - 04/11/14 04:00 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Monte

Monte

If we ever need another set I will look at Super Jax on your recommendation.

Bought my S-Jacks through Monte....ordered mine powder-coated......three years later sold them for damn near what I paid for them new.....quality pieces for sure

Rickster
© 2024 Moparts Forums