Moparts

P/S Dart (sneak peak)

Posted By: bigdad

P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 01:35 AM

Posted By: dakotawilly

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 01:45 AM

doesn't get any slicker than that.looks like its been in the wind tunnel more than once..........
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 01:46 AM

don't care for the color scheme here lately, looks like a funny

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 01:50 AM

must be a corporate thing,it is rather fugly colored,it would strike fear in the hearts of bunnies and poodles though.........
Posted By: Dragula

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 01:57 AM

I am just going with fugly...
Posted By: D-50

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 02:10 AM

It looks narrower or is it just me? That is a real ugly paint job.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 02:18 AM

I'm sure they will have more than one paint scheme on it

as long as it wins

care less
Posted By: scottb

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 02:22 AM

Will be there next wknd to ck it out does jeggy have his yet or just Alan
Posted By: jim sciortino

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 02:38 AM

Can someone PLEASE design a cool paint scheme.

That one is HIDEOUS!!!
Posted By: Leon441

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 02:47 AM

Body looks good. The colors suck.
Posted By: justinp61

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 03:12 AM

I like yellow and blue, just not on the same car. Hopefully it'll be fast.
Posted By: Dodgeguy101

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 03:33 AM

If Mopar gave me one, it could be pink for all I care.
Posted By: Crizila

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 04:03 AM

aerodynamically funneled down to another cookie cutter jelly bean with a bad paint scheme. If it wasn't for the tires, it could pass for a nascar - car . Without a big M on it, who would know.
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 05:40 AM

Quote:

aerodynamically funneled down to another cookie cutter jelly bean with a bad paint scheme. If it wasn't for the tires, it could pass for a nascar - car . Without a big M on it, who would know.

Take the decals off of them and you're left wondering.... Naturally Aspirated Funny Car
Posted By: 493_DART

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 07:48 AM

looks like some sort of stretched toyota............

dont care--must root for the "mopar" pro stockers .
Posted By: dOc …

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 07:59 AM

Quote:

They're THERE ?? !!! .... I will have to take a quick-cruise OUT THERE for the test session(S) ...

They LUV that Bradenton track ...

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 02:28 PM

....furr the early risers !!

2day is supposed to be PURRRfect !
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 05:33 PM

Don't care what color it is as long as one of Roy's motors is in it, and it's kicking the crap out of them Chevys.
Posted By: Whompin_Wedge

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 05:55 PM

Quote:

Don't care what color it is as long as one of Roy's motors is in it, and it's kicking the crap out of them Chevys.

Casey
Posted By: dartman366

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 06:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Casey

X3
Posted By: 64HemiSavoy

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 06:53 PM

When they pull all the $$$ and there are no more competitive Mopar pro stockers... then you will all be B****** & Moaning about no more Mopar pro stocks out there as you are watching a sea of Camaros and an occational Mustang.... No satisfying this bunch at all, you could do nothing but bemoan the Avenger that gave us the last two championships ... whiners the lot never satistied.
If it wins more power to them... I for one like it !!!
PS: am quite sure to be ridiculed for this but OH WELL

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 08:06 PM

Quote:

When they pull all the $$$ and there are no more competitive Mopar pro stockers... then you will all be B****** & Moaning about no more Mopar pro stocks out there as you are watching a sea of Camaros and an occational Mustang.... No satisfying this bunch at all, you could do nothing but bemoan the Avenger that gave us the last two championships ... whiners the lot never satistied.
If it wins more power to them... I for one like it !!!
PS: am quite sure to be ridiculed for this but OH WELL

Lotta truth right there.
Posted By: Streetwize

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 08:28 PM

The car looks the way the main sponsor approved it to look, It's a Mopar and I'll pull for it.

The top end should be better than the Avenger and this is where I really think the Mopars were at a disadvantage.

The avenger won the championship 2 years running despite being severely outnumbered, never liked the body style but it's earned it's place, they won a lot more races than the cudas and challengers did during the golden age of Pro Stock.
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 08:47 PM

Pretty dang slick if you ask me, I like it.
Posted By: DusterDave

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 09:03 PM

Quote:

as long as it wins

care less

This.
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 09:41 PM

It's funny how people complain about this car or current NASCARs. Yeah they aren't old school dealer bought cars, but they are still race cars; and it takes skills to lay down a 6 second pass or drive door to door 3 wide at 200mph. The same people would [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] if their Ford, Chevy, Dodge was lapped 5 times or never won an event.
Posted By: mafo

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 09:58 PM

I think it is the best looking Fiat ever

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/04/14 11:08 PM

Quote:

If Mopar gave me one, it could be pink for all I care.

Panther Pink would be a VAST improvement.

How does the manufacturers of the coolest colors ever painted on factory musclecars NOT have an acceptable color combination/paint scheme on it's factory hotrod???

Freakin' disgrace.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 12:12 AM

Quote:

Quote:

as long as it wins

care less

This.

I'm with you guys. Go Mopar.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 02:09 AM

Just back from Bradenton ....
Posted By: Sport440

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 02:39 AM

Quote:

Cant see the image myself, but in the quote i see the image text. bump for me to see if the quote shows the image.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 05:01 AM

Quote:

So tell us with your best flatuation how Jeggie & AJ ran their sleek FIATS

We also need some pic's or it didn't happen

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 05:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

So tell us with your best flatuation how Jeggie & AJ ran their sleek FIATS

We also need some pic's or it didn't happen

FLATulation Huh ? ... ... I will leave that UP TO some NewYackers and s from Joisey ....

ALL I can do at this point is post a pic of the RIGS as they are parked. ... I don't know who it was .. but some guy helping both operations(probably a Chrysler Corp big-wig) came up to me and asked very nicely if I would not take any pics of either car.

Attached picture 8062320-ajandjugs.jpg

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 05:45 AM

I should add .....

I talked to Mike Valerio .... the originator of Competition Engineering(was a BIG TIME acid-dipper back in the day) ....sold out to Moroso some years back. He has started a new biz primarily carbon fiber wheelie-bars and deals with LOTS of the pro racers now .... and dealt with TONZ of the factory Mopars way-back-when.

He said Chrysler was HOPPING MAD when pics were posted of the AJ car... he didn't know ...but I would guess that Chrysler wanted to be able to DEBUT the cars themselves .....

So I suggested to Mike ....WHY didn't Chrysler just rent the track themselves ONLY for the two cars and lock the gates behind them..... it would have been CHEAP for Chrysler to do that ... the rental rates are 1200$. ????

There is more testing tomorrow ... then Thursday thru Sunday is a huge Mustang race THEN on Monday the testing resumes ... thru Wednesday.

Tuesday and Wednesday should be HUGE .... ... there were only three PS cars there 2day ... next week I'll bet there will be a DOZEN .....

Just like last time I was there ...
Posted By: Eric

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 05:47 AM

I like it!!

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 06:06 AM

hmmm, I believe they do still make camera lenses that can take pictures from way far away,or do we need to google earth a satellite photo?inquiring minds...the car manufacturers do this all the time to each other on unreleased new models....use your kgb camera.... was it larry morgan asking you not to take pics?..[ha-ha]
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 06:06 AM

Quote:

I should add .....

I talked to Mike Valerio .... the originator of Competition Engineering(was a BIG TIME acid-dipper back in the day) ....sold out to Moroso some years back. He has started a new biz primarily carbon fiber wheelie-bars and deals with LOTS of the pro racers now .... and dealt with TONZ of the factory Mopars way-back-when.

He said Chrysler was HOPPING MAD when pics were posted of the AJ car... he didn't know ...but I would guess that Chrysler wanted to be able to DEBUT the cars themselves .....

So I suggested to Mike ....WHY didn't Chrysler just rent the track themselves ONLY for the two cars and lock the gates behind them..... it would have been CHEAP for Chrysler to do that ... the rental rates are 1200$. ????

There is more testing tomorrow ... then Thursday thru Sunday is a huge Mustang race THEN on Monday the testing resumes ... thru Wednesday.

Tuesday and Wednesday should be HUGE .... ... there were only three PS cars there 2day ... next week I'll bet there will be a DOZEN .....

Just like last time I was there ...

The pit reporter should be able to produce more & bETTerER picTURes,maybe some video from the smarts phone
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 06:09 AM

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 02:13 PM

Quote:

hmmm, I believe they do still make camera lenses that can take pictures from way far away,or do we need to google earth a satellite photo?inquiring minds...the car manufacturers do this all the time to each other on unreleased new models....use your kgb camera.... was it larry morgan asking you not to take pics?..[ha-ha]

I gotsta' COOL IT with the Factory-Boyz ... I might want to get some "bank" for my Caravan project (like a toterhome rig and/or a Haas or Holt chassis !) PLUS I am still "officially" a Mopar Performance/Chrysler engineering vendor .... soooo I DON'T wanna pizz-'em-off !!

Larry Morgan ?... he was not there but the Cunningham car was along with a TON of Ford stuff .... Don Bowles had 4 or 5 cars HIMself ...

Ole LM should be there Tuesday or Wednesday of next week ...

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 02:18 PM

Quote:

The pit reporter should be able to produce more & bETTerER picTURes,maybe some video from the smarts phone

NO NEED to get ina' HUFF there 'itis ... bEtTeReR pics? ... or even a vid ??.....

whatchoobeensmokinitis ? ...
Posted By: SRT6776

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 10:53 PM

Attached picture 8063063-dart.jpg

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 11:11 PM

Now I like that.
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 11:28 PM

I can already hear the whining from the Chevy camp.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/05/14 11:42 PM

It looks like an even slipperier Stratus..

GM is doomed, Ford is really doomed
Posted By: mokid

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 01:50 AM

Wow looks like all the other pro stock cars. Big Deal, No body watches pro stock anymore. Sorry to Say.
Posted By: OUTLAWSSAA

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 02:02 AM

Just another ugly bar of soap, just like the Avenger and Stratus.
Posted By: Polarapete

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 02:19 AM

Aerodynamics is what it is going to take to win this year. The cars are all so evenly matched in power that the tiniest edge is magnified at the stripe. This is not bracket racing, not Super Gas or index racing...a clean start and first one to the stripe takes home the glory

And if it happens to be a Mopar (Fiat) I am happy
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 03:17 AM

To be honest I DONT care what it looks like... show
me the WINS... paint that sucker PINK if it works
EDIT
If you dont watch PS... WHY did you even post on this
Posted By: 70AARcuda

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 03:39 AM

Quote:

Wow looks like all the other pro stock cars. Big Deal, No body watches pro stock anymore. Sorry to Say.

guess I am a nobody..thanks...lol
Posted By: Eric

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 03:56 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Funny...P/S is the only thing I watch..
Posted By: D-50

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 04:02 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Me too... Pro Stock only..

Attached picture 8063447-CIMG0081.JPG
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 04:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Same...

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 05:04 AM

Its funny that some wont watch PS when some of the
finishes are .0001 at the line... how could you not
enjoy that... now days I am missing who wins on the
visual,so I have to watch the play back to see how close
it really is... love it... but then again I like all of the pro stuff

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 06:09 AM

I watch only pro stock also,i have no interest in what john force had for lunch or all the funny car and top fuel pointless facts and useless interviews while real racing is going on untelevised.those two classes should be encouraged to run off the end of the track and continue going until out of sight.....
Posted By: HOTMOPR

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 06:45 AM

Pro stock only here too. Although I do like to watch them crazy damn 2 wheelers as well.
Posted By: LA360

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 11:48 AM

I like the look of the new car, I remember when the Neon's came out, there was a bunch of complaints from the GM boys. It's a very slippery looking car. I wasn't a fan of the Avenger, this car I like. Pro Stock and Competition Eliminator are still my favourite classes.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 12:07 PM

I hope the new car is worth a couple hun or so. McGaha bought the baddest P/S car on the planet and is only a practice tree away from making sure evetybody has a bad day on Sundays.

GO AJ!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: 64HemiSavoy

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 12:18 PM

Quote:

Speak for yourself.... You must be the leader of the Nobodies who never watch... me personally Pro Stock is the only reason ai watch.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 03:23 PM

Just to wet yurr appetite .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP6laDKuZKM

.... I wonder how the not so-many-years-ago OEM NHRA body templates would "fit" ?

Posted By: Sammy

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 03:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Speak for yourself.... You must be the leader of the Nobodies who never watch... me personally Pro Stock is the only reason ai watch.

You are right. i won't watch dragsters but when prostock comes on ,my eyes are glued to the TV screen.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 09:28 PM

If it weren't for Pro Stock, I wouldn't waste a minute watching an NHRA event.
Posted By: tjmarcus1

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 10:14 PM

Quote:

wow! Tuff crowd.
Posted By: Whompin_Wedge

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 10:15 PM

Quote:

They need to show pro-mod...

Casey
Posted By: tjmarcus1

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 10:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Me too, Eric!

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 10:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Me too, Eric!

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 11:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

They need to show pro-mod...

Casey

That they do...

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/06/14 11:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Me too, Eric!

I love Pro Stock but I also enjoy watching Top Fuel, Funny Cars, and Pro Mod too.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/07/14 12:12 AM

Quote:

Just another ugly bar of soap, just like the Avenger and Stratus.

LOTS of dissers here of the A and S cars ...

....but I will bet MOST would JUMP ON the chance to buy AJ's or Jeggies old car if it came up for sale real reasonable .....

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/07/14 12:42 AM

I love Pro Stock but I also enjoy watching Top Fuel, Funny Cars, and Pro Mod too.

I'm the same way... I like most any kind of racing
Posted By: coronetville

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/07/14 01:34 AM

watch all kind of racing, but I love the 5 minutes they devote to
pro stock
Posted By: rickstershemi

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/07/14 05:09 AM

1st hit 6.56
Posted By: rowin4

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/07/14 06:59 AM

They need to show the boy's and girl from Oklahoma.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/09/14 03:18 PM

http://www.dragzine.com/news/chrysler-group-pro-stock-racers-dart-about-getting-ready-for-debut/
Posted By: slax69gts

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/09/14 03:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Same...

in the 70s and 80s i was into top fuel but then it got too generic then pro stock started running such tight numbers it was hard not to watch. pro stock and ss for me.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/09/14 04:27 PM

Quote:

http://www.dragzine.com/news/chrysler-group-pro-stock-racers-dart-about-getting-ready-for-debut/

GOOD article ...

and from the article ..... """"".......also awaits three days of testing that is set to begin Monday, March 3 at Bradenton, Fla."""""

I guess they-all heard I was here ....and just had to blend-into pArAdIsE ....

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/12/14 09:39 PM

Posted By: Adrielp

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/12/14 10:24 PM

Quote:

Like the car, the paint job, eh not so much.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/12/14 10:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Like the car, the paint job, eh not so much.

It will look good at 213mph.
Posted By: Joesixpack

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 12:25 AM

LOL 213 is way to slow...that car better run high 6.40s@215 by redding...

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 01:31 AM

Definitely better looking than the previously model, even with the highly questionable paint scheme.
Posted By: dvw

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 02:19 AM

Much better looking body. But I have to say WHO? came up with that paint scheme? Yuck. Some marketing group for a billion dollar corporation and that's the best they could do?
Doug

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 02:27 AM

ANYone want to see a vid ?... I have one of AJ and Jeggie ...I could send it from my cell-phone IF you could post it here.

V Gaines was there also ... but his Dart is not done.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 03:17 AM

Hopefully Sunday night , when someone asks who won Pro Stock?

The answer will be, the fast ugly car.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 05:02 AM

I have no idea why they are running the Magentti colors on that car - AFAIK they only offer a few parts for the Fiat 500 through Mopar.

Talk about wasted ad space

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 05:18 AM

Quote:

the fast ugly car.

Damn ....I bunch of nAy SaYeRs here ....

I missed todays testing ... it should have been betterer for all ... there was a pretty stiff HEADwind out there on Tuesday.
Posted By: Hemi_Ram

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 05:25 AM

Why couldn't MOPAR come up with a sleek Challenger body to compete with the rest of the corral?

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 06:29 AM

I'm sorry guys but that body looks slick and a Huge improvement over the Avenger,

The air can't see the paint job so....

It's pretty much the same team paint job as Matt Hagans F/C, no?

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 07:25 PM

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 07:42 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry guys but that body looks slick and a Huge improvement over the Avenger,

The air can't see the paint job so....

It's pretty much the same team paint job as Matt Hagans F/C, no?

I don't believe anyone is so blind to think it isn't far better looking than the Avenger.....and although the air has no opinion on the paint scheme, legions of fans do and the fact is.......that paint scheme is a hideous by every measure, in both color choices and execution.

While a sponsors colors matter and you can only do so much if the colors STINK, there is NO excuse for execution so obnoxious on a flagship racecar.

The ONLY benefit of a paint scheme and color combination SO ugly, is that it will serve to make the fans of other cars even more pissed that their favorite got spanked by the car with the sickening paint job.

So they got that goin' for them........which is nice.
Posted By: 68LAR

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 07:43 PM

My .
Although Pro stock is the only class that I enjoy watching at a national event on TV, ALL these cars are "cookie cutter" cars. If not for decals, you can't tell one brand from the other. Same goes for Funny car. The old days at least there was distinction between the manufacturers. You could actually tell the difference between a Ford, Chevy, Mopar, AMC, Mercury, etc. Not now....
My opinion only, don't take any of this personally.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 08:31 PM

Jeggies

Attached picture 8072718-1394735344186.jpg
Posted By: bracketcharger

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/13/14 08:35 PM

Just saw an YouTube clip of Allen Johnsons dart. Hope he whips all of them at the Gators. Mopar or no car!

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 01:24 AM

http://youtu.be/MjYIgWku_-c

Jegs car looks positively BADAZZ, Allen's ....eh, not so much

AJ's car is apparently sponsored by Magilla Gorilla...I guess that explains the Jungle motif.
Posted By: hotairballoonpilot

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 05:04 AM

Strange question. That track sounds like the PS guys love it and it's always very fast. Is it small? How Come they don't run a national race there?

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 05:12 AM

I could give a ratass what it looks like, a Hemi Dart is back!
Posted By: rickb67

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 05:42 AM

Quote:

I could give a ratass what it looks like, a Hemi Dart is back!

doesn't look anything like the 68 gss big block I had in high school.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 05:51 AM

Strange question. That track sounds like the PS guys love it and it's always very fast. Is it small? How Come they don't run a national race there?

Little things that spectators seem to like like grandstands, restrooms, parking (both for the racers and spectators)

The track hooks
A little short for the fuel cars of today

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 06:14 AM

Well Friday is here. We shall soon see some numbers as qualifying starts today.
Posted By: bee1971

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 04:36 PM

Celebrating 50 years of the 426 Hemi - Elephant

Hagan Dodge Charger R/T On The Bottom

http://nhra.com/story/2014/3/13/mopar-unveils-new-dodge-dart/

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 06:30 PM

Who'se at the Gators now that can stream their Quslifying shots???
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 06:48 PM

You can watch it here, looks like 2:15ET
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/search/nhra/channel/espn3/

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 07:11 PM

Thanks, Al!

Was just hoping we had at least 1 Moparts member in the stands with a smartphone

Used to love Friday Qualifying at Gainesville, me and 3 buds went 5 yrs in a row back in the mid-late 90's

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 07:30 PM

Quote:

You can watch it here, looks like 2:15ET
http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/search/nhra/channel/espn3/

TTT ... about 45 minutes from now.

Who here has ESPN3 ? ....

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/14/14 11:11 PM

I Do.....very cool...!!!!!!

Rickster
Posted By: blowndart

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/15/14 01:47 AM

I saw them both today. They both look way better than the Stratus IMO. They ran very well for their first event out with them and I agree that the Jegs car looks better in person then Allen's car.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/15/14 01:52 AM

Quote:

I saw them both today. They both look way better than the Stratus IMO. They ran very well for their first event out with them and I agree that the Jegs car looks better in person then Allen's car.

Any #'s ?

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/15/14 02:42 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Any #'s ?

They are posted on Dragraceresults and NHRA's website.
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/15/14 02:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Any #'s ?

They are posted on Dragraceresults and NHRA's website.

Let's just say they're impressive for first time out..

Jeggie's MPH especially..

Chris..

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/15/14 03:23 AM

The Darts are flying.....

Best ET and MPH 2nd round performance.
Posted By: W.I.N. Racing

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/15/14 04:20 AM

All I can say is some of you people are real beauties....Just be happy we have MOPARS in P/S that are contenders who cares what they look like. All paint schemes are sponsor approved so if the sponsor is happy I'm Happy
Keep up the great work Allen, Jeggie and V.
And as for you pissers and moaners... get your own P/S'er, then make all the comments you want.
Rant off

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/15/14 04:58 AM

Quote:

All I can say is some of you people are real beauties....Just be happy we have MOPARS in P/S that are contenders who cares what they look like. All paint schemes are sponsor approved so if the sponsor is happy I'm Happy
And as for you pissers and moaners... get your own P/S'er, then make all the comments you want.
Rant off

I think most of are happy that there Mopars in PS. Do I like AJ's paint scheme? No. Am I happy he's there? Absolutely! IMO no different than not liking a particular color co combo of colors on anything. Each of us are entitled to our own opinions.

In all reality the only things Mopar on those cars are the "M", the word "Hemi" and the goat head emblem. It's the same with the rest of PS.

Good luck to all the Mopars from a pi$$er and moaner.
Posted By: gofish

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/15/14 06:49 PM

Even V's "Mean Teeth" look good!

Maybe his should have been called a Barracuda?

Danny

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/16/14 01:13 AM

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/16/14 02:20 AM

Quote:

Rant off

I'm curious as to how your........"mind" is it(???), works.

You think us "pissers and moaners" don't understand the relationship between a vehicle's paint scheme and sponsors approval???

You think us "pissers and moaners" should be sheep, in the same manner that you just admitted to be and "like" a paint scheme because a sponsor is "happy" with it???

You think us "pissers and moaners" don't appreciate the fact that MOPARS are more than competitive in PS and credit the teams for their dedication and hard work simply because some of us don't care for a particular paint scheme???

F'ing laughable.....

For your, or anyone else's information.....I don't need to get my own PS car to have an opinion on ANYHING. I'm quite happy with my 2 magnificently painted street cars.

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/16/14 04:28 PM

Personally I love the new Darts and both wraps....now to watch them climb to the top spots !!!!!!

Rickster
Posted By: bracketcharger

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/17/14 03:33 AM

Allen Johnson won!!!

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/17/14 03:58 AM

First time a Hemi Dart ever won in Pro Stock!

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/17/14 04:11 AM

AND....gave mrs enders the BUSINESS too!!!!
Posted By: CHAPPER

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/17/14 04:15 AM

Vincent Nobile went to Chevy.
Vincent has a GOOD looking paint scheme.
Vincent beat 'our' Jeggie.
Vincent is probably happy.
Posted By: 383man

Re: P/S Dart (sneak peak) - 03/17/14 06:55 AM

Quote:

Vincent Nobile went to Chevy.
Vincent has a GOOD looking paint scheme.
Vincent beat 'our' Jeggie.
Vincent is probably happy.

Jeg really slowed up when he ran VN. Jeg had run 6.55 and only ran 6.59 against VN as I thought Jeg had him since he had the better lite. Ron
© 2024 Moparts Forums