Moparts

Almost went racing over the weekend

Posted By: 70Dustmite440

Almost went racing over the weekend - 02/24/14 09:31 PM

The plan, (like I really plan stuff)was to drive Saturday night to the Main street cruse about 10 miles away and if that went ok run it Sunday at the new 1/8th. The car did ok, meaning I didn't have to call for backup to get me home but it was definitely not race ready for Sunday... As it turned out the Sunday racing was rained out anyways.. Maybe next weekend... And at least its up and running again!

Attached picture 8051448-WP_20140222_003(3).jpg
Posted By: deaks

Re: Almost went racing over the weekend - 02/25/14 12:03 AM

Nice car, i always used to like reading your posts.
Mick
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Almost went racing over the weekend - 02/25/14 12:29 AM

Main st cruise, boy you guys better be packing
Posted By: Chris2581

Re: Almost went racing over the weekend - 02/25/14 02:06 AM

I'll be seeing you on the street as my Demon is going to be a true street/strip car,after 30+ years as race only.Almost done with getting it ready to run it.
Posted By: mopar65

Re: Almost went racing over the weekend - 02/25/14 02:43 AM

Quote:

The plan, (like I really plan stuff)was to drive Saturday night to the Main street cruse about 10 miles away and if that went ok run it Sunday at the new 1/8th. The car did ok, meaning I didn't have to call for backup to get me home but it was definitely not race ready for Sunday... As it turned out the Sunday racing was rained out anyways.. Maybe next weekend... And at least its up and running again!

i would like to say one word about your car and that word is.
lol very nice looking car. mopar65
Posted By: 70Dustmite440

Re: Almost went racing over the weekend - 02/25/14 05:40 PM

Thanks guys! I don't think the Main st peeps have much too worry about, but who knows Chris be good to see you out and meet up! If anybody around here remembers Jerry Hastings, he and I have been talking and going to meet up at Green Cove in the next week or two. He has a few Mopar's and is messing with a procharged 360 Dart street car now. Jerry is in his 70's and not slowing down!

Attached picture 8052431-jerryhastings.jpg
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Almost went racing over the weekend - 02/25/14 09:12 PM

It's good to see the car back out!

Re: Almost went racing over the weekend - 02/25/14 11:21 PM

Quote:

Thanks guys! I don't think the Main st peeps have much too worry about, but who knows Chris be good to see you out and meet up! If anybody around here remembers Jerry Hastings, he and I have been talking and going to meet up at Green Cove in the next week or two. He has a few Mopar's and is messing with a procharged 360 Dart street car now. Jerry is in his 70's and not slowing down!

guess who's head that is behind that car with the grey hat on thats my son there also.

Re: Almost went racing over the weekend - 02/25/14 11:28 PM

Eric let me know when you come out this way to see Jerry
© 2024 Moparts Forums