Moparts

Bad news for Summit pro shop. UPDATE.!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Bad news for Summit pro shop. UPDATE.!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/18/14 03:50 AM

Summit no longer will combine both pro shop and 10% off coupons. Its either one or the other for now on. I placed an order January 30th and all went well but today they said no go. I canceled my 1450 dollar order and he called back later saying they would honor it on today's order as the coupon didn't state the new rules. In the long run it will probably save me money as I picked these up at car shows and races 3-4 times a year and felt obligated to use them. Thanks go out to Summit for all the good deals and helping racers thru-out the years. I've been dealing with them for 38 plus years.
Posted By: dakotawilly

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 05:11 AM

and jegs will meet and beat anybodys price....
Posted By: qwkmopardan

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 05:39 AM

Lately you have to watch summit and jegs as some things are a real good deal and some things not so good. I think they know they have outlasted most mom + pop speed shops and can charge what they want now. I did love it when you had the 10% coupon with the pro shop discount. Off topic but the Summit pro shop discounts have gotten real stingy on most things now. I have seen as little as a quarter discount on a $150 part. I have been dealing with summit for 25+ years now as well. Several times I have gotten anniversary jackets from them, free, for being a good customer, I guess.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 12:45 PM

Thanks for the update John!! The only thing my junk needs is a pair of front shocks. Summit has always been good to me.
Posted By: Gearhead383

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 02:13 PM

Agreed, thanks for the update. Was waiting on a discount code before I placed my next order... but now I guess there is no need. Oh well

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 03:09 PM

Ok I went to my cart today just to try to see if a code would work after A Friend and I both had issues and was told you could no longer use Pro Shop and a 10% code. I just tried it online and it applied the discount. I have 2 codes available that I will give to the first PM'S. If your pro shop use it online and PLEASE let me know if it works or not. Only (2) available right now.
Posted By: GTX MATT

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 03:45 PM

What are either of those? I spend quite a bit with Summit (especially lately) and my discount codes never even seem to work
Posted By: BJS racing

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 03:54 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the update John!! The only thing my junk needs is a pair of front shocks. Summit has always been good to me.

Ted,

I am an Afco dealer!

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 03:56 PM

I was looking at the QA-1s...But I am broke so it don't matter!

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 04:02 PM

(1) still available.
Posted By: Gearhead383

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 04:11 PM

Quote:

Ok I went to my cart today just to try to see if a code would work after A Friend and I both had issues and was told you could no longer use Pro Shop and a 10% code. I just tried it online and it applied the discount. I have 2 codes available that I will give to the first PM'S. If your pro shop use it online and PLEASE let me know if it works or not. Only (2) available right now.

Thanks John for the discount code! I was able to use it with my Pro Shop discount. Saved me nearly $100!

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 04:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks John for the discount code! I was able to use it with my Pro Shop discount. Saved me nearly $100!

GREAT news. Thank-you Summit.
Posted By: BJS racing

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 04:22 PM

Quote:

I know the feeling. I was talking to a guy that I am working on his car and told him I can't even afford to work on someone else's car right now!
Posted By: Max Wedge Savoy

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 05:25 PM

Quote:

(1) still available.

I'll take it!

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/18/14 06:03 PM

Sorry guys they are both gone.
Posted By: mcat4321

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop. UPDATE.!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/19/14 03:37 AM

just minutes ago, the web site would not except the code i got from a member. but when i called about it
they did not hesitate to give it to me. so. if all else fails... call to b!tch/
Posted By: dOoC

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop. UPDATE.!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/19/14 03:44 AM

WHAT are you doing ? .... Juggie is a Mopar guy(and will match prices) and you are dealing with a Chebbie operation .....

wassssupy ? .....
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop. UPDATE.!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/19/14 04:04 AM

Quote:

WHAT are you doing ? .... Juggie is a Mopar guy(and will match prices) and you are dealing with a Chebbie operation .....

wassssupy ? .....

They dont pay me money to run my ride so I'll buy
where ever I want..... and do... and Summit will
get me my parts 1 day sooner than Jegs... always has
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/19/14 04:25 AM

Quote:

what qa1's you need? I have a set off my alterkation
Posted By: Gabby63

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/19/14 08:16 AM

If he is not interested what will your shocks fit , dual or double adjustable ? Gary

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop and 10% off coupon users - 02/19/14 12:59 PM

Bigtime...Turn on your pm function..
Posted By: Sammy

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop. UPDATE.!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/19/14 02:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

wassssupy ? .....

They dont pay me money to run my ride so I'll buy
where ever I want..... and do... and Summit will
get me my parts 1 day sooner than Jegs... always has

And cheaper too. Jeg's never have 10% discount coupons either. I'll spend my money with Jeg's everytime unless Summit is out of it.
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop. UPDATE.!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/19/14 06:04 PM

I prefer to deal with Mancini or Nick at www.compu-flow.com for my engine needs. I drive past Summit every day but I never order anything from them for my drivetrain
Tires and wheels are about the only thing they are good for IMHO
Gus

Attached picture 8045538-savoyburnout.jpg
Posted By: cudadon

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop. UPDATE.!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/19/14 06:17 PM

Whats the pro shop address? I have only called them.
Thanks, Don

Attached picture 8045556-8-2-093ofus.jpg
Posted By: Triple Threat

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop. UPDATE.!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/19/14 06:40 PM

http://proshop.summitracing.com/

You'll need a proshop account to log in and see the lower prices.
Posted By: kissmyaspen

Re: Bad news for Summit pro shop. UPDATE.!!!!!!!!!!! - 02/19/14 06:47 PM

Jegs gives a racers discount to anyone whos is an NHRA member. I always get my stuff next day but help im only an hour away.
© 2024 Moparts Forums