Moparts

Dixon to Alan Johnson racing

Posted By: kissmyaspen

Dixon to Alan Johnson racing - 12/19/08 05:46 PM

http://www.competitionplus.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8774&Itemid=6

Looks like they made it final.. Good move to me a very well finaced team.. And i see dixon in the winner circle this year a couple times.. Not sure if they will be as dominant as shu but should be close.. i think Dixon is right behind shu in driving ability..
Posted By: Sixpak

Re: Dixon to Alan Johnson racing - 12/19/08 05:59 PM

The question is, will Shu be as dominant as he was, now that he will be without Johnson...

Re: Dixon to Alan Johnson racing - 12/19/08 06:10 PM

not seeing that so much lol.. i think alan was showing them what he would be missing at the end of the year cuz they wouldnt be qualified till 3rd or 4th round..
Posted By: cgall

Re: Dixon to Alan Johnson racing - 12/19/08 06:34 PM

What's Head going to do? You still have a job?

Re: Dixon to Alan Johnson racing - 12/19/08 06:41 PM

Quote:

What's Head going to do? You still have a job?

From what i have heard he is running 14 races this year again... and no i dont have a job there anymore sux big time... I got let go the friday after pomona... and the clutch guy got let go teh friday after that.. so i dont know whats going on over there anymore.. i know a new body was just mounted before we went to vegas and that a new chassis was being built over the winter... not sure what else is going on... but looks like neitehr nitro class is gonna have a full field this year..
Posted By: cgall

Re: Dixon to Alan Johnson racing - 12/19/08 06:51 PM

Sorry to hear that, sounds like NHRA is in full recession, too.

I just read in ND that Dan Fletcher says he will not run for points next year.
© 2024 Moparts Forums