Moparts

drag week story out

Posted By: sixpackgut

drag week story out - 11/05/13 04:28 AM

I cant figure out how to copy the pic of my car. can someone help with that?

http://www.hotrod.com/dragweek/2013/1401...l#ixzz2jjk731e4
Posted By: bigdad

Re: drag week story out - 11/05/13 04:33 AM

Re: drag week story out - 11/05/13 04:39 AM

Thank You!!! and I'm wearing one of your shirts right now
Posted By: bigdad

Re: drag week story out - 11/05/13 04:40 AM

Cool !

Posted By: loren kraker

Re: drag week story out - 11/05/13 06:29 AM

whats with the RED light???
Posted By: 72Swinger

Re: drag week story out - 11/05/13 07:02 AM

Ray thats bitchen, I know that thing probably has another second left on the table somewhere too. Cant leave these guys out either...

Attached picture 7912704-1965-dodge-d100-gebhart.jpg

Re: drag week story out - 11/05/13 02:21 PM

Quote:

Ray thats bitchen, I know that thing probably has another second left on the table somewhere too. Cant leave these guys out either...

I don't think I will get another second but a half second would be nice. I really want that truck, wish I could make them an offer they couldn't refuse
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: drag week story out - 11/05/13 03:01 PM

Awesome pic Ray! Looks really good...ought to run real good when you get it back together too!
Posted By: tsanchez

Re: drag week story out - 11/05/13 04:03 PM

Nice pic Ray!!
Posted By: rt66jim

Re: drag week story out - 11/05/13 05:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think I will get another second but a half second would be nice. I really want that truck, wish I could make them an offer they couldn't refuse

Ray, by Billy's accounts just offer a trade. They like to deal.
Posted By: TrWaters

Re: drag week story out - 11/05/13 11:01 PM

The story is a bit humorous...trying to explain how the unlimited cars are...ummm...street legal.
Posted By: Bad340fish

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 03:18 AM

Quote:

The story is a bit humorous...trying to explain how the unlimited cars are...ummm...street legal.

I am sure they are registered like a Kit car. They are no less legal than a Cobra Kit Car. I would think one could find more violations with a T-bucket vs either of unlimited cars in the story.

I know Tom Bailey in the orange camaro got pulled over last year for not coming to a complete stop somewhere in Texas on drag week. I believe he was given a warning and sent on his way.

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 03:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I am sure they are registered like a Kit car. They are no less legal than a Cobra Kit Car. I would think one could find more violations with a T-bucket vs either of unlimited cars in the story.

I know Tom Bailey in the orange camaro got pulled over last year for not coming to a complete stop somewhere in Texas on drag week. I believe he was given a warning and sent on his way.

I rode in the orange Camaro the year Lutz was driving and I will guarantee, that car rides, handles, rpms, solidness was better than most peoples hot rods

Attached picture 7913718-15904_572072749473424_1609828555_n.jpg
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 03:35 AM

Congratz on the ink Ray
Posted By: ex_cuda_guy

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 07:45 AM

Quote:

Congratz on the ink Ray

well done!
Posted By: Big Squeeze

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 02:00 PM

Nice, Ray....

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 04:03 PM

thanks, wish it was faster
Posted By: dannysbee

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 05:28 PM

You get all the wrinkles ironed out it will be faster. No more time than you had to play with it I think you did a fine job. Get it on the road and be ready for next year.
Posted By: Monte_Smith

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 05:54 PM

Quote:

There is no...ummmm....about it. They ARE street legal. Lights, turn signals, brake lights, wipers and DOT tires........that's street legal in pretty much every state in the country. Plus turbo cars are quiet, so no exhaust issues.

Just because YOUR idea of a "street" car does not encompass, tube chassis cars with wings, chutes and wheelie bars, does NOT mean they are any less street legal than your daily driver. Now, more uncomfortable to drive...yes.. by about a hundred fold, but less legal.....NO.

Monte
Posted By: Polarapete

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 06:12 PM

Seems like a perfect road trip to me...
Posted By: tsanchez

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 10:17 PM

Yeah when I read the rules for unlimited it stated:

Unlimited is Drag Week’s™ most radical class and has no restrictions on modifications.
Posted By: MRMOPAR622

Re: drag week story out - 11/06/13 10:27 PM

You and Eddie Miller made Mother Mopar Proud!*!
© 2024 Moparts Forums