Moparts

I smell something ......Silver Fishey

Posted By: demongup

I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 01:55 AM

So u post up ....."u better run a sub 5 to get around me" ? Guess that means ur running o's. Well ,it should be that fast . Why no indy ? Saving gas money or waiting for norwalk ?

BTW I did not see u on the top 10 in OKC
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 02:08 AM

Love it --------

Russ
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 02:19 AM

Is this 4 real or r we bored............
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 02:28 AM

Quote:

Is this 4 real or r we bored............

When they jump like that its usually some one is scared ...lol

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 02:43 AM

I supported every MMW event since the beginning , even ran at the Promax event in 06. I pitted next to the King family,.I am a Mopar man for 25 yrs . I want to see all these fast guys show up and race ,than they cant make it. We as a brand are a little behind the X's and need to compete against each other. I put my #'s up on the board at Indy 3 times .....If there faster put it on the board .......................not cause Im board (thump)
Posted By: grncpe

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 02:54 AM

Hey Adam, waaaazzzuuupp! u going 2 the grove next week?
Posted By: silverfish

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 03:09 AM

Well unfortunately sometimes work gets in the way. You can choose not to believe that but it's the truth. Otherwise we would be there. nothing fishy about it. We have to take at least 4-5 days off work to make that race because its about a 16-18 hour tow each way for us. Hopefully things won't be so hectic come September and we will make Norwalk. If the race was 4 or 5 hours from us we would be there. We thought we had all this planned out but some stuff came up and it's just not gonna happen.
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 03:17 AM

Quote:

I supported every MMW event since the beginning , even ran at the Promax event in 06. I pitted next to the King family,.I am a Mopar man for 25 yrs . I want to see all these fast guys show up and race ,than they cant make it. We as a brand are a little behind the X's and need to compete against each other. I put my #'s up on the board at Indy 3 times .....If there faster put it on the board .......................not cause Im board (thump)

Gotcha..............and agree.............ALWAYS out numbered anytime I`m at the track and usually surrounded by Mustangs and gm`s...........
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 04:03 AM

Can't wait to see you back out. She's gonna fly.
Posted By: Gary Robbins

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 01:05 PM

Quote:

So u post up ....."u better run a sub 5 to get around me" ? Guess that means ur running o's. Well ,it should be that fast . Why no indy ? Saving gas money or waiting for norwalk ?

BTW I did not see u on the top 10 in OKC
[/qu

Yep your the man right now on small tires ...like everything else tho all good things come to a end ...One of these days soon we'll meet up and put it to rest!!

I thought one of those INDY race's was a time slip win and if we're racing time slips...just sayin
Posted By: old yeller

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 03:02 PM

Down goes fraizer....Down goes fraizer.....
Posted By: 572_HEMI_Cuda

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 06:21 PM

Quote:

Down goes fraizer....Down goes fraizer.....

lol....
Posted By: all spooled up

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 08:05 PM

why dont u two meet half way at a track and get er done

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 09:31 PM

Quote:

why dont u two meet half way at a track and get er done

His car is down right now(i think) and mine has been for the last 2 years...BTW,when he comes back out his engine will make mine obselete..just sayin

Timing just isn't right for us this year at INDY...There will be plenty of fast small tire cars at INDY that's more than capable of dragging the FISH or GUP'S a$$ for sure
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/14/13 10:10 PM

Gary I hope you make it to Indy....

Im NOT looking for any re match now...LOL

I dodged that bullet last time, and hopefully I dodge that bullet again ! ! !

Still running the old tired 440-1 motor....

September SHOULD be interesting...IF cars are done by then ! !

Gup you troublemaker.....

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/15/13 01:03 AM

Half way .... I drove 21 hrs to st Louie . If he was in Vegas that would of been closer . I drove alone to Indy 13 hrs , changed a piston at the track , raced all night than drove home . C'mon what do we have to do ... Send a car carrier around to pick up people .
So far ,I can't believe I'm saying this but BIRD was the only one to back up his mouth . He took his beetling and we parted with respect for each other .

I take allot of bs from people ,and I give it back . Show up , race and let's keep the mopar races going .... If not I'm building a Chevy

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/15/13 02:22 AM

Quote:

Half way .... I drove 21 hrs to st Louie . If he was in Vegas that would of been closer . I drove alone to Indy 13 hrs , changed a piston at the track , raced all night than drove home . C'mon what do we have to do ... Send a car carrier around to pick up people .
So far ,I can't believe I'm saying this but BIRD was the only one to back up his mouth . He took his beetling and we parted with respect for each other .

I take allot of bs from people ,and I give it back . Show up , race and let's keep the mopar races going .... If not I'm building a Chevy

Dog gone it...YOU NEVER GAVE ME A BEATING!!,Bird was hurt...BUT I STILL MANED UP and lost the race...and i do have alot of respect for you gup...your just lucky that i'm retired liveing on a fixed income...food,jack daniels,and hookers come before the bird now..j/k...hookers come first..My pension money is on gup...unless slime fish is looking for a driver..cause all that car is lacking is a set of .alls(trying to keep it clean)....
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/15/13 02:48 AM

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/15/13 03:17 AM

..My pension money is on gup...unless slime fish is looking for a driver..cause all that car is lacking is a set of .alls(trying to keep it clean)....

You don't need to worry about this old man being able to wheel a fast car as this ain't my first rodeo ...Besides,last time i checked my set was hanging pretty damn good
Posted By: Big Squeeze

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/15/13 03:19 AM

Quote:

...YOU NEVER GAVE ME A BEATING!!,Bird was hurt..

If you didn't win, you got beat, even if you beat yourself.....

Quote:

Well unfortunately sometimes work gets in the way. You can choose not to believe that but it's the truth. Otherwise we would be there. nothing fishy about it. We have to take at least 4-5 days off work to make that race because its about a 16-18 hour tow each way for us. Hopefully things won't be so hectic come September and we will make Norwalk. If the race was 4 or 5 hours from us we would be there. We thought we had all this planned out but some stuff came up and it's just not gonna happen.

Pay for my fuel, I'll drive to your place, drive your truck and trailer to the race and back home for you...you guys can fly in for one day and fly out...just so I can see the Fish drag that Bird and Gup Down the track sideways....

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/15/13 03:52 AM

Quote:

Quote:

...YOU NEVER GAVE ME A BEATING!!,Bird was hurt..

If you didn't win, you got beat, even if you beat yourself.....

Quote:

Pay for my fuel, I'll drive to your place, drive your truck and trailer to the race and back home for you...you guys can fly in for one day and fly out...just so I can see the Fish drag that Bird and Gup Down the track sideways....

Well just pay for my gas,food,hotel,jack daniels,nos,race fuel,and i'll come to you guys....right now gups not ready...but I am..
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/15/13 04:27 AM

What I don't get is how can guys that only race once or twice a year not be ready in time to actually RACE, Get off the computers guys and pick up some tools for heavens sake.

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/15/13 04:44 AM

Quote:

What I don't get is how can guys that only race once or twice a year not be ready in time to actually RACE, Get off the computers guys and pick up some tools for heavens sake.

Who said we're not ready

Who you kidding on twice a year as i finished my car around 45 days ago and have been out with it 4 times already and 1 other was rained out...The only time mine becomes a garage queen is when the thermometer is 100+

Re: I smell something ......Silver Fishey - 06/15/13 01:58 PM

Quote:

Were racing today and that will make it our 5th time out this year...We don't race computers....We just talk turkey on them....
© 2024 Moparts Forums