Moparts

Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!!

Posted By: cudabin

Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/24/13 06:46 PM

Picked up a couple of double adjustable front shocks for the Cuda from M2Performance in Indiana last week. I enjoyed visiting Mike Roth's shop where he has some all out chassis projects on the go...

These Santhuff shocks are impressive to view and I can't wait to try them out in May once the snow melts.

Cheers,

Arnie

Attached picture 7638645-REGINA-20130322-00009_crop.jpg
Posted By: SB449VALIANT

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/24/13 06:54 PM

Posted By: Dyno1

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/24/13 06:59 PM

The problem I have heard about those shocks is the lack of travel. Let us know how they turn out.
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/24/13 07:10 PM

nice, going to get some one day.
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/24/13 07:11 PM

1 click at a time is very noticeable unlike other shocks out there. You will love them
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/24/13 07:12 PM

Quote:

The problem I have heard about those shocks is the lack of travel. Let us know how they turn out.

If you don't have enough travel you did not buy the correct shock for your application.
Posted By: SB449VALIANT

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/24/13 07:29 PM

best shocks on the planet, not using them righ now but i will as soon as i win the lottery...
Posted By: barracudabob

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/24/13 08:01 PM

Good to hear! When you putting them on?

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/24/13 10:04 PM

Travel is not an issue for me as I already restrict the front end travel to 2.5" in order to control the wheelies...

The A body shocks have 3.5" travel, which is multiplied at the wheel from the control arms.

Bob, I will install them the 3rd week of April and we can set something up after that.

Cheers,

Arnie
Posted By: fishy340

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/24/13 10:54 PM

The stuff champions are made from.
Posted By: Cheatham

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/25/13 03:30 AM

When i seen that phone number on the shocks that area code is in my area and sure enuff there about 25mins away in a little town Sinton Tx not much in that town, ill have to go check them out. There stuff aint priced cheap.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/25/13 03:43 AM

Nice shocks for sure... they do have a beefy shaft

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/25/13 04:11 AM

Nope, not cheap... but should help control the wheel stands and my car is very traction sensitive so I need to dial a wheelie.

The Strange double adjustable i was running worked better at full tight on both ext and comp, but I wanted more adjustment.

They are almost twice the cost of the Strange, so I hope to see a difference in control.

The shaft is unreal thick and strong, and Mike Roth said they could be used without travel limiters and topping out will not hurt them.

Can't wait to get them set up.

I plan to start at 6 clicks from full tight on Compression, and 1 / 1/2 turns out from full tight on extension.

Cheers,

Arnie
Posted By: FIREGUY12

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/25/13 02:23 PM

I bought my santuffs from Mike. This in my opion the best shock out there. Onr click really does something unlike other brand. I run my shouck 1 1/2 of tight as well.

Attached picture 7639848-duster.jpg
Posted By: 72demon416

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/25/13 04:47 PM

Damn, those ARE nice! What are they worth?
Rick

Re: Picked up the new Santhuff's last week... !!! - 03/25/13 05:11 PM

Hey Fireguy, what 60 foot times do you run? Are you restricting front travel??

72 Demon, they are listed at $1,000 per pair, but contact Mike Roth at Mr2Perfomance and ask for the Moparts discount...

Cheers,

Arnie
© 2024 Moparts Forums