Moparts

Just for giggles....

Posted By: hemidup

Just for giggles.... - 03/10/13 02:12 PM

Can't lean over the aluminum fender's.... so the cross support will have to do. Try setting the valve lash is a whole different story. lol

Attached picture 7620274-mmw2010022.jpg
Posted By: RonTheAnnouncer

Re: Just for giggles.... - 03/10/13 02:23 PM

If I had to caption this it would be...
"A bit of overkill on the hood prop rod, don't you think?"

Re: Just for giggles.... - 03/10/13 02:38 PM

Quote:

If I had to caption this it would be...
"A bit of overkill on the hood prop rod, don't you think?"

Actually the hood springs do work. Don't need a prop stick or forehead to hold the hood up. She's just a pain to work on every now and then...but hey, she's a Hemi.
Posted By: 73swinger

Re: Just for giggles.... - 03/10/13 08:02 PM

I'm short, so I am no stranger to climbing right in there.
Sometimes it's just more comfortable.
Posted By: topside

Re: Just for giggles.... - 03/10/13 08:08 PM

I'm guessing you let the radiator cool off a bit before doing that!
Posted By: CHAPPER

Re: Just for giggles.... - 03/11/13 12:26 AM

When I first looked at the pic, I thought you were doing a pressure test on the coolant system..?? Then again, that race track food has been known to 'plug up' some people...maybe a little warm enema would help.? WHATEVER, keep at it Jerry.

Re: Just for giggles.... - 03/11/13 04:56 AM

Quote:

I'm short, so I am no stranger to climbing right in there.
Sometimes it's just more comfortable.

Hey Chris...She's coming back this year with a new cam, valve train and aluminum heads. Just need more in the bank. Our car was always quicker than Corda's till the 1000' mark

The last time we met we tried to run against you, but something got scewred up in the staging lane order. Would have been an easy win for you since we ran the 73 Dart out the back door on our last pass by 8 tenths. We just wanted to see what the n2o could do.

Re: Just for giggles.... - 03/11/13 05:03 AM

Quote:

When I first looked at the pic, I thought you were doing a pressure test on the coolant system..?? Then again, that race track food has been known to 'plug up' some people...maybe a little warm enema would help.? WHATEVER, keep at it Jerry.

Race track food? Whats that? Here's our good friend, race fan, video guy and cheff tending to the ribeye's.

Attached picture 7621405-mmw2010031.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums