Moparts

Well I’ve gone and done it now………

Posted By: roadhazard

Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/23/13 02:30 AM

But before I get to that I’d like to take the time to thank ALL the Racers and Engine Builders who have given me their support over the past 7 years. Without their willingness to try something New and Different, well I probably would not be doing something I love and have a passion for

Now…
Some of you may have noticed our new banner ad here on the site. YES, we have recently become a sponsor here on Moparts!

To celebrate that and the upcoming Racing/Driving season we are going to offer a “Pre Spring Special” I will announce the special in another thread. In the mean time please take a few minutes to browse our NEW Website and 2013 Catalog and see what we have to offer. If you are on Facebook we have a direct link to our page from the website. Please give us a “Page Like” and keep up on our latest updates, new products and information.

THANK YOU ALL!
Greg Travis
Superformance Products
Posted By: Jeremiah

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/23/13 03:30 AM

Awesome catalog sir! Both of my new engines will wear everything in that catalog for a big block chrysler. Thank you for a great, affordable product.
Posted By: CHAPPER

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/23/13 03:43 AM

Posted By: Dunnuck Racing

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/23/13 03:44 AM

Hey Greg!
The article I wrote for M.M. just hit the stands that I mention you and CompWedge. Its a cam testing article in the May issue.
In my original article I mentioned you guys in the text and in the sources,but for whatever reason you guys were edited out of the sources. They also edited out the picture of the gaskets,but they left the text describing how nice the gaskets are.
Sorry for the edits,but hopefully the few good words get you guys a little business
Keith
Posted By: moparniac

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/23/13 04:59 AM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Superformance-Products/324209244362294
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/23/13 08:32 PM

Good for you and well deserved............... Your business will flourish even more and quality not hype is the name of this game and you`re already a champ in my eyes. Peace.............
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/23/13 08:40 PM

I'll tell you what Greg, the next time I need gaskets you are going to be my first choice. I have not had a need as of yet but there has been nothing but praise for your product on here and I will definetely support the guys on here before I will ever buy from Summit or Jegs if I can help it. But I would buy from Jegs before Summit anyway. If for no other reason than Summits sponsorship of Anderson. I have nothing against Jason BTW.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/23/13 08:41 PM

Said it before...Gregs stuff is top notch!
Posted By: deaks

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/23/13 10:33 PM

Greg is the only one i would use for gaskets.
Mick
Posted By: MrSixpack

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/23/13 11:33 PM

Put your company on Facebook, we are many racers there
Posted By: mopar65

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/24/13 06:30 AM

Quote:

But before I get to that I’d like to take the time to thank ALL the Racers and Engine Builders who have given me their support over the past 7 years. Without their willingness to try something New and Different, well I probably would not be doing something I love and have a passion for

Now…
Some of you may have noticed our new banner ad here on the site. YES, we have recently become a sponsor here on Moparts!

To celebrate that and the upcoming Racing/Driving season we are going to offer a “Pre Spring Special” I will announce the special in another thread. In the mean time please take a few minutes to browse our NEW Website and 2013 Catalog and see what we have to offer. If you are on Facebook we have a direct link to our page from the website. Please give us a “Page Like” and keep up on our latest updates, new products and information.

THANK YOU ALL!
Greg Travis
Superformance Products

well damn had me scared for a little bit there. I thought you was going to say you sold your car for a ford etc.lol.
Mopar65
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/24/13 03:52 PM

Greg thanks for being one to step up and make us all a very good product. Your gaskets are top of the line for sure

Russ
Posted By: Chris2581

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/25/13 01:53 AM

Best gaskets by far!! ONLY gaskets we use!!

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/25/13 08:23 PM

Thanks once again to all of you

Jeremiah I appreciate the good word on the catalog. There is a lot of work that goes into getting all the info and layout that works for as many people as possible.

Keith I appreciate your efforts It's hard to get print when you don't pay for advertising in the magazine

Thumper thank you! No hype needed, just people willing to try something New and Different and the product will speak for itself

GuitarJones, I appreciate being at the top of your list I also prefer to sell Engine Builders & Machine shops over the "Big Box Stores" I think it's a better connection for all involved. Not a big Anderson fan either

Mopar65 NOT A CHANCE!

CHAPPER, Sledgehammer, tboomer, deaks, maxmaniac, Chris2342 Thank You for your support

Hope you all like the website and I appreciate all the facebook likes!

Greg
Posted By: RonTheAnnouncer

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/25/13 09:42 PM

Great to hear! Are you going to come up to the b/e&a party March 9th? Between you and Sparky we can start a manufacture's midway!
Posted By: Triple Threat

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/25/13 10:33 PM

Do you sell just gasket sheets or material for those of us who have to make our own intake gaskets? MP-15 or N-80 for example.

Your part numbering system is very intuitive as well, I like it!
Posted By: DaveRS23

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/26/13 03:09 AM

Any thoughts on displaying at the Indy Show this weekend?

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/27/13 01:13 AM

Quote:

Do you sell just gasket sheets or material for those of us who have to make our own intake gaskets? MP-15 or N-80 for example.

Your part numbering system is very intuitive as well, I like it!

Dustin,
I try to make the numbering system simple so I can remember
Right now I only have the MP-15 in .047" thick approx 12"x24" available in plain sheets. Will be working on the .031" & .062" thicknesses sometime this year.

Ron, I'll see if I can get away for the 9th for the BE&A. Always a good time there

Keep your eyes peeled for the "Spring Special" as soon as I can get my act together
Posted By: m88mark

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/27/13 02:07 AM

Great gaskets!

Mark
Posted By: racerx

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/27/13 06:57 AM

Ever thought of producing rear end housing gaskets?

Re: Well I’ve gone and done it now……… - 02/28/13 12:32 AM

Thank You m88mark

Quote:

Ever thought of producing rear end housing gaskets?

That has been a topic of discussion. Can't say when I will get to it but it's on the "To Do" list
© 2024 Moparts Forums