Quaker city race

Posted By: dbran451

Quaker city race - 01/08/13 05:52 PM

Quaker city raceway has a all mopar weekend on there schedule for July 13-14
Posted By: dartman366

Re: Quaker city race - 01/08/13 05:59 PM

Quote:

Quaker city raceway has a all mopar weekend on there schedule for July 13-14

need to see what the rest of the schedules look like and see if I can fit it in.
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: Quaker city race - 01/08/13 08:42 PM

It just might turn out to be a Curt George Memorial Race.Mr Fox and company has planned a meeting in the near future with BGR.
The new mananger of PRP was here yesterday and wants to keep the race at PRP but we informed them that we are considering all options.
If there is a Curt Race it will be in July as to not conflict with Josh's and other events in June.
I will let everyone know the final discison.
Posted By: Steve1118

Re: Quaker city race - 01/08/13 09:12 PM

Bob, don't forget the Beaver Nostalgia Nats goes July 13-15..including FHO's Hemi Shootout which pays $1500 with no entry fee...that could effect car count. Keep us posted.

Re: Quaker city race - 01/08/13 09:25 PM

Quote:

Bob, don't forget the Beaver Nostalgia Nats goes July 13-15..including FHO's Hemi Shootout which pays $1500 with no entry fee...that could effect car count. Keep us posted.

Don't worry Steve,we will be with you at that race as always.It's our favorite race.If we go with Quaker the date will have to change.If things don't get worked out with any of the tracks there may not be a Curt Race.I'am sure Beaver Bob will honor Curts memory and legesy at his track.That is the most important thing to the BGR family.I have given thought to contacting Beaver Bob about having a memorial moment for Curt during the race on Saturday.
Posted By: Steve1118

Re: Quaker city race - 01/09/13 12:51 AM

You know Beaver Bob wouldn't have a problem with that.

So, even though you know that Ronnie & I will dominate that event, you guys are still going to take a shot at us, anyway?

ONLY kidding!!
Posted By: super451b

Re: Quaker city race - 01/09/13 03:14 AM

I tried to contact Kenny yesterday to get some more info on this event, but as of yet , He hasn't gotten back to me. Anybody remember the old MMCI events that they used to have there ?

Re: Quaker city race - 01/09/13 01:22 PM

Quote:

I tried to contact Kenny yesterday to get some more info on this event, but as of yet , He hasn't gotten back to me. Anybody remember the old MMCI events that they used to have there ?

We attended the MMCI events and also the Super Car Shootouts.These were great evnts.

Re: Quaker city race - 01/10/13 05:01 AM

Quote:

Quote:

We attended the MMCI events and also the Super Car Shootouts.These were great evnts.

Indeed ! Always had fun at those events!
Posted By: Beebody68

Re: Quaker city race - 01/11/13 09:30 AM

I seen on the Quaker City schedule now it has the Mopar event weekend as July 20-21 2013. So that makes that a week after the Beaver Nostalgia Nat's and Carlisle.
Posted By: Beebody68

Re: Quaker city race - 01/11/13 09:37 AM

Wade, I remember seeing you run your Bee way back when they had the Mopar Muscle Northern Classic at Quaker City. Wasn't your car gold or green then? I'd have to go threw some of my older pic's.

Re: Quaker city race - 01/11/13 11:19 PM

Yes, it looked a little different back then .
Posted By: BartonHemi

Re: Quaker city race - 01/12/13 02:20 AM

Hey Bob. Where ever you have a CG race I will do my best to attend and have lots of fun as always. You ALWAYS set up a class show
Posted By: 69dart

Re: Quaker city race - 07/03/13 02:45 AM

Did this race ever get formalized? I don't see anything on the quaker city website.
Posted By: oldiron

Re: Quaker city race - 07/03/13 02:57 AM

http://quakercitymotorsportspark.com/calendar.php?monthID=8&yearID=2013 - August
© 2024 Moparts Forums