Moparts

imis show

Posted By: jg309

imis show - 12/07/12 02:19 PM

great show, talked to kent,butch,dave hughes, & lotts of other good people, i guss next year it'll be both the imis & pir all in one, not sure i'll like that, but it is what it is, they didnt ask for my vote, looking foward to the next show in march @ the fairgrounds, all mopar @ that one
Posted By: Dunnuck Racing

Re: imis show - 12/07/12 02:54 PM

Just met Frito at my hotel lobby. Was at IMIS yesterday and today. Sitting in on Bettis's air flow seminar now.
Keith
Posted By: Hughes

Re: imis show - 12/07/12 05:21 PM

There will not be a PRI show next year. They are combining them both and having it an INDY.
Posted By: CHAPPER

Re: imis show - 12/07/12 05:33 PM

Quote:

Just met Frito at my hotel lobby. Was at IMIS yesterday and today. Sitting in on Bettis's air flow seminar now.
Keith

Posted By: joshking440

Re: imis show - 12/07/12 06:17 PM

Quote:

There will not be a PRI show next year. They are combining them both and having it an INDY.

Not exactly true.

PRI bought IMIS and moved PRI back to Indianapolis
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: imis show - 12/07/12 06:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Pretty sure SEMA purchased PRI.
Posted By: lowflyingdart

Re: imis show - 12/07/12 06:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Not exactly true.

Not exactly true.

SEMA bought PRI and then SEMA bought IMIS and will combine the two at Indy next year.
Posted By: joshking440

Re: imis show - 12/07/12 07:59 PM

Well....not exactly true

Sema bought PRI and PRI bought IMIS and now PRI will be in Indy....there is not and sort of merger...
Posted By: ProStDodge

Re: imis show - 12/08/12 08:14 AM

Quote:

Well....not exactly true

Sema bought PRI and PRI bought IMIS and now PRI will be in Indy....there is not and sort of merger...

Regardless of how and/or why, Vendors will now have only one show to spend money on, and attendee's will not have to decide whether to attend one or the other. This has to be a BIG boost to the motorsports industry for both sides!

I for one am willing to overlook the warm climate of the Florida show for a chance of a larger. more productive show in Indy!

Posted By: BIG BEAR

Re: imis show - 12/09/12 03:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Not exactly true.

So basically what your telling us is that they will be calling the new show the

PRIMISEMA show and it will be held in Indy???
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: imis show - 12/09/12 03:46 AM

Quote:

Keith

Frito is getting easier to spot than Waldo
© 2024 Moparts Forums