Moparts

Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS!

Posted By: demongup

Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 02:18 AM

Easy installation for sure . It took me about 4 hrs on my garage floor by myself. Bob also gave me a great price on strange disc brakes.Thanks for all the parts and installation advice . I can't weight to get this out there and try it out .

Posted By: bdaz smblk

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 03:07 AM

Are you making your dart more of your race car now Adam?
Posted By: dartman366

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 03:23 AM

you will like the end result of all your work and time.

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 03:24 AM

Quote:

Not sure what u mean by that?

I am putting this car together to sell and use .I am planning on offering it turn key or rolling.
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 03:39 AM

Looks awesome.............I want one. Can u pm me or post the price please?

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 03:47 AM

Quote:

Looks awesome.............I want one. Can u pm me or post the price please?

Here is the link
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...AS9Stdr3iNC0rQA
Posted By: Deepockets

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 03:47 AM

i've been wanting to go with one of his front ends for some time now. wish he would have a sale or promo deal. i'll probably be a skelaton before i see that.
Posted By: bdaz smblk

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 03:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Not sure what u mean by that?

I am putting this car together to sell and use .I am planning on offering it turn key or rolling. [/quot I did't know if you were putting the motor out of the demon in it or not.I hope not your demon is sweet and works to good.

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 04:37 PM

Yep , motor is out of the demon . The demon is gettIng body work now. Hopefully I will get my new motor for it together this fall . Than it's headers and hopefully if I get the dart running good I will try for another one of bobs front ends for it . Time will tell...
Posted By: moparacer

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 05:35 PM

That looks great!

I am thinking about going with one of his bolt on kits on my car.
Posted By: ROSSIO

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/25/12 11:19 PM

i just got all my half frt end kit on my dart---i bought the half kit from bob's pro fab---love it,went on with no problem.
Posted By: jamesc

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/26/12 12:41 AM

Adam i'm not following you. you're putting this in the demon then are going to sell it? didn't know you had a dart too, thought the demon was your main focus...or is this a third car you're working with?
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/26/12 12:56 AM

It looks like he is doing a dart to race while his demon is in the bodyshop and getting a new motor.I think.

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/26/12 01:15 AM

sorry for the confusion
The Dart has the new front end . I put the motor out of the demon into the dart.

The Demon is in the body shop getting the quarter panels fixed. I had a tire catch the panel and fold it up.

I am working on a new engine combo for the Demon that will require new headers and some other modifications. Soooo its in body shop prison now ,than engine shop prison,than chassis prison. I am expecting it ready in a year ....maybe .

There might also be a fire sale to get rid of all my stuff and build a chevy ,this mopar wearing me down.lol
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/26/12 02:25 AM

You'll NEVER go GM,your hardcore MOPAR and the fastest ttt out there.I don't think you'll ditch the torsion bars in the MEAN GREEN MACHINE.A little suspension tweek will take care of another few hundred HP
Posted By: jamesc

Re: Bob's Pro Fab front suspension PICS! - 03/26/12 04:27 AM

i know more than a few that have converted but can't see you doing that, the rear mounted distributor would confuse you to no end. is the dart a small tire car, when u gonna have it running?
© 2024 Moparts Forums