Moparts

Whos nitrous plate?

Posted By: rrp92

Whos nitrous plate? - 03/24/12 01:44 AM

Anyone know who's plate system this is and specs? It has a nos cheater fuel solenoid and a 16040 Pro Shot nitrous solenoid.
muscle mustangs & fast fords
Posted By: Bigcube

Re: Whos nitrous plate? - 03/24/12 01:58 AM

Caption for the pics said it was Nitrous Oxide Systems. Perhaps Monty would know more specifics since he's a NOS tech rep.

Re: Whos nitrous plate? - 03/24/12 02:06 AM

Ya i saw that but have done a little searching and the only thing that comes up is that link over and over. just posted on yb so we will see.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Whos nitrous plate? - 03/24/12 02:48 AM

I will be giving Monty a call before I buy my nitrous system. Give him a call and after talking to him you will fill the same way.
Posted By: bigtimeauto

Re: Whos nitrous plate? - 03/24/12 03:27 AM

looks like Dave ackers halo plate.
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: Whos nitrous plate? - 03/24/12 05:06 AM

Looks like a designs out of england. A guy named lepus on yellow bullet makes them.
Posted By: SLEDGEHAMMER

Re: Whos nitrous plate? - 03/24/12 06:15 PM

It is a annular discharge nitrous plate by Nitrous Oxide Systems.

I don't know if it ever made it to actual production. I spoke to Mike Thermos about this plate years ago when it was still in R&D.

Re: Whos nitrous plate? - 03/24/12 08:43 PM

I picked one up the other day from a guy that didn't know anything about it, got it in a box of stuff he traded on or something. It is a n.o.s plate just trying to figure out a little more info on it. Looks like you jet it like fogger but with half the jets.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Whos nitrous plate? - 03/24/12 09:50 PM

Quote:

Looks like a designs out of england. A guy named lepus on yellow bullet makes them.

Is that the guy who had the 100 page thread with everyone saying he was an idiot and a crook?
© 2024 Moparts Forums