Moparts

SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS!

Posted By: Labratt

SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 05:16 PM

Met Jerry..the owner of SDC yesterday,and took a tour of his shop,as well as picked up a set of his VERY NICE cap sets! These are the same caps that Greg,from BCR,was manufacturing and selling...with an EXCELLENT track record on their fitment..and over-all quality! These caps are 100% machined from AMERICAN-produced materials..which is good to know! They have some very nice features..which I can show you on some pics I took of them! Thank You Jerry..for the tour..and the caps! Randy B.

Attached picture 7110604-SDCONCEPTSBILLETMAINCAPS001.jpg

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 05:19 PM

Recessed for plenty of clearance for the stud and nut!

Attached picture 7110606-SDCONCEPTSBILLETMAINCAPS003.jpg

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 05:22 PM

Clearanced for rear seal holder access

Attached picture 7110609-SDCONCEPTSBILLETMAINCAPS006.jpg

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 05:26 PM

Top of cap is drilled and tapped for removal on disassembly..using a slide-hammer..GREAT idea!

Attached picture 7110615-SDCONCEPTSBILLETMAINCAPS007.jpg
Posted By: Clanton

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 05:32 PM

how close are thay to finish bore?

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 06:01 PM

Mike,supposedly REAL close! I'll find out shortly,when I drop off the ARP stud kit..and caps,to my machinist.
Posted By: Clanton

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 06:09 PM

thanks,no big deal as i figured other people would want to know.
Posted By: Kam*Kuda

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 07:30 PM

someone i spending some $$$ this year.
Those looks very nice

Btw me too on the money thing.

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 08:32 PM

Hey,Rob...someone's gotta spend some money to keep the Canadian..and American economies THRIVING!!!Thank God for retirement accounts..and a "fiscally responsible" wife,who FINALLY caved..listening to me whine,year after year! Molson Brador!
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 08:34 PM

Quote:

Hey,Rob...someone's gotta spend some money to keep the Canadian..and American economies THRIVING!!!Thank God for retirement accounts..and a "fiscally responsible" wife,who FINALLY caved..listening to me whine,year after year! Molson Brador!

Randy ....get out there and work on that car...LOL
Posted By: marvo451

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 08:38 PM

I hope that ARP stud kit shows up in plenty of time.........

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 08:45 PM

Mike..before I go work on the car...I have to FIND a car!..a rental car for our Florida trip,in a little less than 2 weeks! BTW...are you GOOD at putting body trim on??? I'm sure you are!..you can do EVERYTHING else on a car! I've NEVER done it before...and I'm MORE than a little nervous! If I scratched that pretty new paint,I don't know what I'd do! ...but,I know what Corinne would do!...NOT A PRETTY SIGHT!

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 08:49 PM

Sorry Marv!!!...it arrived earlier today! The washers and 2 nut kit came yesterday...from Summit! Did ya get my check yet? Thanks again! Randy B.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 08:53 PM

Quote:

Mike..before I go work on the car...I have to FIND a car!..a rental car for our Florida trip,in a little less than 2 weeks! BTW...are you GOOD at putting body trim on??? I'm sure you are!..you can do EVERYTHING else on a car! I've NEVER done it before...and I'm MORE than a little nervous! If I scratched that pretty new paint,I don't know what I'd do!

Ya I know how... I've put plenty on back in my
dealership days(around the same year your car is)
when I was a PUNK KID.... lol... I can show you how
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 08:55 PM

Jerry does nice work, that's why his co is in my sig
Posted By: Jerry

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/09/12 09:40 PM

I really appreciate all the kinds words. all the girdle kits will be ready to ship monday and then we are starting on a whole new batch of everything so we have plenty of stock for all the mopar engine builders.

if anyone has any issues getting a hold of me, a PM on here always works. if not the company website is www.sdconcepts.com its still under construction, but i figure people would rather have caps than have me get the web going. if you pm me i will pass along my cell so your garunteed to get a hold of me.

good luck everyone.

Jerry
Posted By: bcrproducts

Re: SD CONCEPTS BILLET ALUMINUM MAIN CAPS! - 03/10/12 12:29 AM

Looking good Jerry. Glad it is all working out for you. The calls keep coming so that is a good sign of the economy perhaps coming out of it's hole. Spend money guys that is the way to get the heartbeat back in both our economies.

Greg
© 2024 Moparts Forums