Moparts

Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper

Posted By: Jeepmon

Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/05/12 07:44 AM

Went some rounds today in Super Pro at Infineon and won an impressive paycheck...

Great job Keith
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/05/12 01:01 PM

Posted By: WheelsUp73

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/05/12 05:06 PM

Good job Keith!
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/05/12 05:08 PM

Congrats on the good outing Keith!
Posted By: sanger440

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/05/12 07:04 PM

I watched on 1320go off and on all day. All door car final against a pretty impressive group of dragsters at Infineon plus a couple of Seipels as well. It was a great final with both cars hitting identical .017 lights, but Keith's car (and Keith) have been absolutely deadly so far this season.

Congrats.

Charlie.
Posted By: Keith Richards

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/06/12 03:05 AM

Thanks Everybody! Racing Bob Nance is always fun because we always are dialed within a few hundredths, since we both had .017 lamps I was past him at 60’ by .015 with the Challenger’s quicker 60’. I new I couldn’t be late on him since his Camaro is about 4 mph faster then me at the stripe and that light car would pull on the top end, He slowed down a bit from the previous run so he gave me a little to play with at the stripe anyway. Sure wish I had the GoPro on for that run looking over at him. 2 wins in 5 tries so far this year and maybe even a points lead.....

Attached picture 7105188-IMG_20120304_17253711.jpg
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/06/12 02:46 PM

Good showing Keith! that car is becoming a killer!
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/06/12 02:53 PM

Congrats!!
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/06/12 03:07 PM

Congratulations.
Posted By: Mopar_Rich

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/06/12 03:51 PM

I just received my copy of the points info - Keith Richards is now #1 in the points, and he has a 100 points lead against the #2 player.

This 2010 Mopar Ad, with Keith in it, just seems right with Keith's right foot doing the talking !!!

Attached picture 7105834-KeithRichardsinRAMTruckAd.jpg
Posted By: Jeepmon

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/06/12 04:36 PM

I just read the points standing too.. Keith is moving upwards to the top... while I'm slip sliding downwards..

Good job Keith
Posted By: Biginchmopar

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/06/12 05:05 PM

Congrats Keith!

I'm real happy to see that car is still money. I wish it would have never left the family!

Best of luck the rest of the year.

Attached picture 7105898-70Dodge.jpg
Posted By: Keith Richards

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/06/12 07:02 PM

Quote:

Congrats Keith!

I'm real happy to see that car is still money. I wish it would have never left the family!

Best of luck the rest of the year.

Thanks again guys, lots of racing left though!

Big inch , I still keep in contact with Jerry and very sad to see the MB banged up a bit. Wish I had not sold that stack injection as if I still had it Rich and I could have some fun with that converting it to his EFI (although we have other changes in the pipeline coming soon). I tried to find who I sold it too last year with no luck. Jerry made some very trick adapters for it to make it stand up.

Attached picture 7106035-SearsPoint005.jpg
Posted By: Biginchmopar

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/06/12 11:24 PM

Keith,

I'm hoping the Benz makes it back real soon. I'm going to try and get down to your part of the world later this year to do some testing so I'll let you know maybe we can all meet up down there.

Bob

Posted By: Lil Demon

Re: Congrats to Keith Richards... Racebeeper - 03/08/12 05:02 AM

Congrats Keith - and nice job on the ad - I've been out of touch for awhile.
© 2024 Moparts Forums