Moparts

more and more fast small blocks

Posted By: WHITEDART

more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 12:02 AM

there is a growing number of small blocks that fly at the track i thought i would never see that in so,cal it has aways been all about the big block
Posted By: 1Fast340

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 12:06 AM

a fastmopar is a fastmopar and there is smallblocks among them
Posted By: Deepockets

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 12:39 AM

Quote:

there is a growing number of small blocks that fly at the track i thought i would never see that in so,cal it has aways been all about the big block

kinda like that orange car with the 340 in it that you saw last week. i went home early on thursday, did you run koh?

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:13 AM

lets say i went 7 less rounds than you did the week before i dont remeber the orange 340 car there was a bunch of big block stuff that just
Posted By: hookNgone

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:14 AM

The ford guys figured that out 25+ years ago. Ditching the big blocks to go fast is the answer....unless its a BBC of course.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:17 AM

Quote:

The ford guys figured that out 25+ years ago. Ditching the big blocks to go fast is the answer....unless its a BBC of course.

cough cough you mean predator dont you?

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:24 AM

think it cuz of nascar parts comimg down to the sportman level which bbc do you mean

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:28 AM

Quote:

think it cuz of nascar parts comimg down to the sportman level which bbc do you mean

BBChevy....can't deny they are the bread and butter of big block power.
Posted By: ademon

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:39 AM

all then small inch new cars also
Posted By: jim sciortino

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:39 AM

Quote:

That's fuuny....all my years around cars, I haven't seen very many "fast" BBCs. I've seen a number of aftermarket race engines CALLED BBCs that run well, but nothing that resembles a REAL BBC. I've seen REAL HEMIs and even a few good running 340s (my brother's in particular) THUMP the random BBC countless times. Heck, even I flattened multiple Dart 320/360 and "conventional" Brodix, or Edelbrock with my 499ci/440-1 Barracuda way back when. Seems none of em' could muster a low "nine" on muscle in a stock suspension streetcar in the early 90s. Kinda amazing when you consider the amount of R & D in those GMs, huh???

Come to think of it, SBCs with their 23* heads and stud rockers don't seem to run all that graet either......until you throw away most of the "chevy" and bring in the race aftermarket.

Of course nowadays, 500+cfm "chevy" heads are routinely CALLED conventional so I guess re-writing history is standard operating procedure.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:46 AM

Quote:

think it cuz of nascar parts comimg down to the sportman level which bbc do you mean [/quote,

the nascar guys have trickled lots of technology our way. I also think that since the small blocks carried on much further in production then the big blocks, the aftermarket support and technology is also more current. The BBC is the exception.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:47 AM

i herd that is what the ford guys found out 25+ year ago

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:56 AM

Quote:

Quote:

That's fuuny....all my years around cars, I haven't seen very many "fast" BBCs. I've seen a number of aftermarket race engines CALLED BBCs that run well, but nothing that resembles a REAL BBC. I've seen REAL HEMIs and even a few good running 340s (my brother's in particular) THUMP the random BBC countless times. Heck, even I flattened multiple Dart 320/360 and "conventional" Brodix, or Edelbrock with my 499ci/440-1 Barracuda way back when. Seems none of em' could muster a low "nine" on muscle in a stock suspension streetcar in the early 90s. Kinda amazing when you consider the amount of R & D in those GMs, huh???

Come to think of it, SBCs with their 23* heads and stud rockers don't seem to run all that graet either......until you throw away most of the "chevy" and bring in the race aftermarket.

Of course nowadays, 500+cfm "chevy" heads are routinely CALLED conventional so I guess re-writing history is standard operating procedure.

I agree with almost everything you said... To make tons of power, aftermarket support is needed for all makes, and conventional parts get shelved.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 02:16 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I agree with almost everything you said... To make tons of power, aftermarket support is needed for all makes, and conventional parts get shelved.

ALMOST EVERYTHING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 02:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ˆ

Yeah almost...It's not the 90's anymore.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 02:46 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ˆ

Yeah almost...It's not the 90's anymore.

I know....

That's why my both my smallblock Dart and HEMICUDA' streetcars are so much quicker than that Barracuda I had in the 90s.
Posted By: B1CUDA

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 04:45 AM

There just might be another fast small block, in Southern California, very soon.

Buckle your seatbelts, its gonna be a bumpy ride for a few of you.
Posted By: Just-a-dart

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 05:13 AM

Quote:

There just might be another fast small block, in Southern California, very soon.

Good deal. Can't wait to loose to ya
Posted By: B1CUDA

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 07:08 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Good deal. Can't wait to loose to ya

Hi Rod! I am really looking forward to coming out and having some fun with you guys.
Posted By: SG duster

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 07:15 AM

we have ALOT of quick small blocks over here in Australia and I mean ALOT! more quick small blocks than big, & they're quick, Iv been a BB guy for decades but Im impressed by these SBs
Posted By: fishy340

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 01:25 PM

the quickest one i saw this yr(sb n/a mopar)ran 8 teens at 162 mph hemiitis has a vid of it doin 20's....very beautiful duster i must say!
Posted By: Get-X

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 02:09 PM

So then the small blocks won't be needing a weight break in heads up racing anymore? Surely now that they out perform big blocks the big blocks will now need weight breaks correct?
Posted By: 383man

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 02:18 PM

It seems to me when the smallblock strokers started becoming popular that I started noticing many very fast smallblock combo's. I have very much respect for them and am amazed at how fast they are. In the A-body they make a great combo. Course my 63 has to have a bigblock for the Maxie look and the heavier B-bodies like the torque of the bigblocks. But any smallblock stroker gets my attention. Ron
Posted By: fasthawk6

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 02:51 PM

Here's a couple pic's of some sbf heads and intake. After looking at this stuff now you will no why the fords are so fast due to aftermarket support. Heads flow in the high 380's and 290's and still retain the factory valve angle for class racing. Also posting a pic of a intake to.

Attached picture 7007577-3.jpg

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 02:58 PM

another

Attached picture 7007588-7.jpg

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 03:01 PM

Exhaust

Attached picture 7007595-5.jpg

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 03:15 PM

i'll still put a quality w8 or 9,against any ford,or chebby sb...even a little chief or yates etc etc...and we still have even better stuff,if u got the coin for it
Posted By: Leon441

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 04:20 PM

You can have a small block mopar with stock 18 degree valve angle flow 380. Just the tightwad Mopar crowd will not spend the money.

This stuff has been available for almost 10 years and no-one will spend the coin or go to the right people to get it done.

Leon
Posted By: Streetwize

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 04:29 PM

Think where we'd be if they would have kept developing the Small Block "hemi" for Pro Stock Truck...mopars were onthe verge of becoming the dominant HP makers when the plug got pulled. The short time it was around no doubt helped to springboard the Jessel valvetrain development for NASCAR

I sort of wish they'ed have 2 classes of Pro-stock, one for 500" and on for ~358-ish. Encourage the development.

Even NASCAR should move to smaller motors...at least on the Super speedways....something around 270 cubes that would allow them to get rid of the restrictor plates and keep up the speeds. More accidents at Talledega and Daytona are really more the result of not having a useable powerband,...drivers state they were afraid to lift and losing the draft momentum that keeps them at speed...even when they need to for safety.
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 04:46 PM

Quote:

So then the small blocks won't be needing a weight break in heads up racing anymore? Surely now that they out perform big blocks the big blocks will now need weight breaks correct?

HAHAHAH I was going to stay out of it but that was funny. As mentioned b4 they need way more exotic parts to run those #'s than a BB...but keep trying guys.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 05:34 PM

it is all about makin a car work .. so that been said i think a 600 hp small block 904 tran in a ABODY . MAKE IT VERY CHEAP AND EASY FOR ANYBODY WANTIN TO GO 10.50.......... YOU MIGHT NEED 675 HP WITH BIG BLOCK 727 AND B BODY WHICH ARE GITIN HARD TO FIND AND VERY SPENDY.. TO DO THE SAME JOB .... THERE IS STILL A LOT OF CHEAP SMALL BLOCK ABODY CAR OUT THERE WAITIN TO GET CUT UP AND GO RACING AND THAT IS WHAT I THINK IS HAPPIN LOOK AT THE FORD CAMP FOX MUSTANG AND THERE SMALL BLOCK,,ARE DOIN I HOPE ALL YOU PEOPLE LIVING IN THE 1960'S WAKE UP AND BRING YOUR MONEY TO 2012 AND LETS GO SMOKE ALL THE BBC..AND SBF WITH ALL ARE SBM
Posted By: 72demon416

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 05:56 PM

Quote:

You can have a small block mopar with stock 18 degree valve angle flow 380. Just the tightwad Mopar crowd will not spend the money.

Leon

What head are you refering to Leon?
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 05:59 PM

I went 10.50s (10.40 best)with a non stroked W2 363,904 and 550hp in a 68 Dart
Posted By: W5Duster436

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 06:01 PM

Quote:

Don't worry about it because you don't need them..
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 06:02 PM

Quote:

it is all about makin a car work .. so that been said i think a 600 hp small block 904 tran in a ABODY . MAKE IT VERY CHEAP AND EASY FOR ANYBODY WANTIN TO GO 10.50.......... YOU MIGHT NEED 675 HP WITH BIG BLOCK 727 AND B BODY WHICH ARE GITIN HARD TO FIND AND VERY SPENDY.. TO DO THE SAME JOB .... THERE IS STILL A LOT OF CHEAP SMALL BLOCK ABODY CAR OUT THERE WAITIN TO GET CUT UP AND GO RACING AND THAT IS WHAT I THINK IS HAPPIN LOOK AT THE FORD CAMP FOX MUSTANG AND THERE SMALL BLOCK,,ARE DOIN I HOPE ALL YOU PEOPLE LIVING IN THE 1960'S WAKE UP AND BRING YOUR MONEY TO 2012 AND LETS GO SMOKE ALL THE BBC..AND SBF WITH ALL ARE SBM

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING.!!!!!!!! I can hear you from here.
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 06:23 PM

Quote:

yep it doesn't take 600hp, I went 10.40s with my stock stroke 360 in my challenger.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 07:08 PM

mbecylinderheads go to where it says p5
Posted By: ademon

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 07:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

yep it doesn't take 600hp, I went 10.40s with my stock stroke 360 in my challenger.

MR Yuck wont believe you, you must have exotic parts in it!
Posted By: cbarracuda

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 07:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I did 10.50 in 1994 with my 1969 black Dart, vinyl top, all factory glass windows, with a 340, 360 cast crank and W2. All motor

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 09:13 PM

Quote:

This stuff has been available for almost 10 years and no-one will spend the coin or go to the right people to get it done.

Leon

That may be the case, but he will not have that much more in that setup than i have in my indy heads and intake plus you can still use a off the shelf header

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 10:05 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Leon

That may be the case, but he will not have that much more in that setup than i have in my indy heads and intake plus you can still use a off the shelf header

stuff of the shelf usualy dont fit or work worth a crap anyway so i dont know what it makes for a diference
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/08/12 10:28 PM

Nothing exotic! M/P Steel crank, Scat rods, and 11.2 -1 compression, a 590 lift M/P mechanical cam, 750 HP carb, 1 7/8 headers, 3150 lbs. (w/driver) 4700 stall Ultimate Converter, and 4.56s...Oh Yeah over 25 years of flogging the car/combo. Its now mechanical throttle-stopped down to run 11.50s on Hoosier QTPs for Street Eliminator.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 12:11 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Don't worry about it because you don't need them..

I need to keep up with the Jones's...err..I mean Clarks

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 12:56 AM

Quote:

mbecylinderheads go to where it says p5

Nice lookin'......ain't it????

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 01:37 AM

Holy crap, I didn't know that we had any head offerings capable of 460 cfm

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 01:48 AM

Quote:

Holy crap, I didn't know that we had any head offerings capable of 460 cfm

Psssssst.....

It's capable of even more.
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 02:52 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MR Yuck wont believe you, you must have exotic parts in it!

wuh? who said you need 600hp to do 10.50's in an a-body? Not me. But it will take a lot more work to make a 360 do than a 440.
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 04:43 AM

Not true!
What's behind door number #1 door # 2 door # 3?

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 05:57 AM

I WAS NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANY BODY MAD IT IS JUST SOMETHING I NOTICED
Posted By: 383man

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 09:02 AM

When I run the #'s on my 63 it comes out to about 600 flywheel hp for my 3700 lb B-body to run 10.70's. Now figure a 3200 lb A-body to run the same. Maybe only 525 to 550 hp ? That makes the smallblock A-body a very nice combo. Ron
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 04:40 PM

Bring on the smallblocks. I'm your huckleberry Put my NA BB's up against those NA smallblocks out there, especially at the same weight Oh yeah neither of my BB are all that big either
Posted By: stevet340

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 05:18 PM

fast and smallblock are relative terms... most "smallblocks" on here are well over 400 cubic inches, is that really small??? Maybe in todays age of 600+ cubic inch big blocks, but personally I would not consider them small blocks other than they appear the same as a stock 318-340-360 block. Sure, there are a lot of high 9 and even mid 9 second "smallblock" cars out there, some faster with spray and/or boost, but it really comes down to cubic inches and weight to really have a legitimate claim as to being a "smallblock" and to being "fast"... Look at the fastest car list, even though it needs updated, and you will see what is fast and what is small...

Attached picture 7009505-ediitedwheelstanddragway42.JPG
Posted By: Dragula

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 06:31 PM

Its from years of big block envy....
Posted By: dartman366

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 07:34 PM

Quote:

I WAS NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANY BODY MAD IT IS JUST SOMETHING I NOTICED

wish I had a fast smallblock.
Posted By: mafo

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 09:07 PM

Quote:

fast and smallblock are relative terms... most "smallblocks" on here are well over 400 cubic inches, is that really small???

mine is just 391...
Posted By: Hot 340

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 09:12 PM

Quote:

Look at the fastest car list, even though it needs updated, and you will see what is fast and what is small...

Before I look, lemme guess, it's you.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 09:22 PM

seems to me that there is plenty of smallblocks on that fastest list..

and please dont come with that argument that they are strokers,boosted or on the bottle,that goes for most bigblocks aswell.
Posted By: WO23Coronet

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 09:48 PM

Whats also interesting on the MBE website is the Pro Stock 4.9" Mopar small port heads, where they are recommended for engines 430-450"...I wonder what they flow and how they would do on a 500" engine for the street?

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/09/12 10:32 PM

Quote:

Whats also interesting on the MBE website is the Pro Stock 4.9" Mopar small port heads, where they are recommended for engines 430-450"...I wonder what they flow and how they would do on a 500" engine for the street?

Are you talking about the P5 small block head or the 99 BB head? The small port BB head from my understanding is over 570cfm. The large port version goes 625+. They are still going ot want a TON of RPM to work right. That is what all three of those heads are designed for RPM. Even at 650 cubes they still want 8300+ from what I have seen. I know there are a couple of larger cube 99 engines goign together around here right now. be interesting to see what they end up with RPM wise. Those are BIG heads no matter how you slice it. I know mine sounds really good at 9500rpm

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 12:01 AM

IM GONNA YELL THIS! Its NOT A BB HATE THREAD...lol

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 01:21 AM

Al i dont want to pop your bubble but you must of forgot about the last race in vegas win those little 390 cid ford small blocks were 2 tenths faster than your hemi 99 not tryin to be a smart @ss just a fact :

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 01:48 AM

it is great that you are willing spend your time and money 2 fly our proud mopar flag in that heads up class hot street bottom line is that horse power per cubic inch is all the same so it is all about playin the rules i did not intend to start sbm v/s bbm it is just a fact that more and more sbm are being raced every day i dont no if they will ever out number the big block in our camp like it did in the ford camp guess we will have to wait and see
Posted By: 1967dartgt

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 01:56 AM

Quote:

Bring on the smallblocks. I'm your huckleberry Put my NA BB's up against those NA smallblocks out there, especially at the same weight Oh yeah neither of my BB are all that big either

Why would we need to be same weight? We built small blocks to be lite weight. Just cut a cylinder or two off and come down to our weight.lol
Posted By: Leon441

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 02:34 AM

Big Block Mopars are 4.840" bore spacing. That is why they are called big blocks. The small blocks are less.(can't remember the actual measurement). The reason one is a big block and the other is small is the comparison between them. A small block guy wants a 4" stroke crank and has over 400 CID. So what that just means he can now turn less RPM to pump the same air. You can do the same thing with your big block, in fact you can go 4.5" in stroke.

But, something to keep in mind the 99" Hemi is not a Big block Mopar. Why because it is not 4.840 bore spacing. It is 4.900" So Al you have a Extra Big Block. He He He.

Leon

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 02:55 AM

Quote:

Big Block Mopars are 4.840" bore spacing. That is why they are called big blocks. The small blocks are less.(can't remember the actual measurement). The reason one is a big block and the other is small is the comparison between them. A small block guy wants a 4" stroke crank and has over 400 CID. So what that just means he can now turn less RPM to pump the same air. You can do the same thing with your big block, in fact you can go 4.5" in stroke.

But, something to keep in mind the 99" Hemi is not a Big block Mopar. Why because it is not 4.840 bore spacing. It is 4.900" So Al you have a Extra Big Block. He He He.

Leon

Leon, I believe it's 4.800 and 4.460...IIRC.
Posted By: mike54

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 04:49 AM

yes..bbc..i wish more people would really go to the track and see what engines are fast. i like to read this board to read about fast mopars , because i dont see them anywhere i go..

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 05:58 AM

Quote:

Al i dont want to pop your bubble but you must of forgot about the last race in vegas win those little 390 cid ford small blocks were 2 tenths faster than your hemi 99 not tryin to be a smart @ss just a fact :

You also forget they were 600lbs or more lighter than I was. Not trying to be a smart a$$ just stating a fact

My junk is only a measley 2.63hp per cube. No hurt feelings or apologies here.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 02:38 PM

Quote:

yes..bbc..i wish more people would really go to the track and see what engines are fast. i like to read this board to read about fast mopars , because i dont see them anywhere i go..

Depends on one's definition of fast.....

When I go to the track, the only thing I see that's "fast" are blown HEMIs.

Not a pile-o-crap BBC in sight.
Posted By: justinp61

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 04:03 PM

Quote:

fast and smallblock are relative terms... most "smallblocks" on here are well over 400 cubic inches, is that really small???

Yes they're still small blocks, even if they are 500". Is a 383b or a 400 a small block just because of their ci? No, just smaller big blocks.

And yes today 400" is amall.

Al how many inches is the engine you ran at vagas?
Posted By: SCDaytona

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/10/12 04:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You also forget they were 600lbs or more lighter than I was. Not trying to be a smart a$$ just stating a fact

My junk is only a measley 2.63hp per cube. No hurt feelings or apologies here.

Al: At 2.63 HP per cube, that is impressive and expensive for sure. Wish mine was that good! Mine's 2.25 Hp per cube.

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/12/12 03:49 AM

I HOPE TO GO TO IRWINDALE THURSDAY.I WILL TRY TWO MAKE A COUNT OF FAST SBM AND BBM IT IS 1/8 MILE SO WHAT SHOULD I COUNT AS FAST I WAS THINKEN 7,30 BECAUSE THAT IS WIN NHRA SAY A ROLL BAR IS NEEDED CAN I GET SOME INPUT

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/12/12 06:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Al how many inches is the engine you ran at vagas?

499" thank you And we still aint figured out how to use it...
Posted By: Irun5snd8th

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/13/12 02:22 AM

Quote:

I HOPE TO GO TO IRWINDALE THURSDAY.I WILL TRY TWO MAKE A COUNT OF FAST SBM AND BBM IT IS 1/8 MILE SO WHAT SHOULD I COUNT AS FAST I WAS THINKEN 7,30 BECAUSE THAT IS WIN NHRA SAY A ROLL BAR IS NEEDED CAN I GET SOME INPUT

Please nobody take offense to this that has a 10 second car. Thats plenty quick; but, I would say 6.30's is when you start talking fast. Thats when you get into the 9's in the 1/4. Lots and lots of 10 second small blocks now. Even high 9's are not fast by today's standards.
Posted By: Dragula

Re: more and more fast small blocks - 01/13/12 02:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Please nobody take offense to this that has a 10 second car. Thats plenty quick; but, I would say 6.30's is when you start talking fast. Thats when you get into the 9's in the 1/4. Lots and lots of 10 second small blocks now. Even high 9's are not fast by today's standards.

Guess you missed all the NA small blocks running drag week in the low to mid 9's on pump gas or whatever they could find and still drive 1200 miles....Seriously, for a small block Mopar to keep up with a Phord small block, its going to cost some $$$$...Not saying careful parts choice and watching for deals on here and Race Junk doesn't help, but this kind of HP in a small block Mopar does not go un-noticed. I think they are cool, but I know you guys spent some coin to make them run that hard and quick as most will attest, eddy heads probably are not the choice when looking to go that quick... Personally I love running low 10's with our pump gas BBM, and for now, I am happy to stay there and be jealous of you guys. Anything below 6.50 in the 1/8th is definitely fast. I am hoping to be going 6.90's or 6.80's with my W2 this summer in my '70, so keep posting them....
© 2024 Moparts Forums