Moparts

Where to find truck bed wheel well body replacement panels

Posted By: Dragula

Where to find truck bed wheel well body replacement panels - 05/16/21 03:19 PM

Like thew title says, looking for rear truck bed quarters for a 2003 dodge 2500 short bed....
Posted By: trw1982

Re: Where to find truck bed wheel well body replacement panels - 05/16/21 04:00 PM

mother mopar had them. but they know what they have. i work for a dealer from time to time and have an 08 crew sb. long bet sides at approx 500.00 and sb sides are close to 1k. more sb than lb built. they know what they have. out of their fricken mind. and a good bed is 2k and will be rusted out in 2 years.
Posted By: Dragula

Re: Where to find truck bed wheel well body replacement panels - 05/16/21 08:10 PM

Mopar quoted me $1500 each
Posted By: trw1982

Re: Where to find truck bed wheel well body replacement panels - 05/16/21 09:13 PM

i just google searched and found some new kind that is fiberglass like that won't bend break rust or whatever. also carparts has them for 500.00 as does lmc for 499.95
Posted By: redraptor

Re: Where to find truck bed wheel well body replacement panels - 05/22/21 11:01 AM

Too much work, replace the whole bed. There's lots of guys selling southern beds for a grand or so here in NW PA. twocents
Posted By: Moparite

Re: Where to find truck bed wheel well body replacement panels - 05/22/21 12:14 PM

Replace the whole bed and have the same problem occur in a few years time. Depending on what condition yours is in if it's not totally rusted out you can get bed panels and address the rusting issue where the factory didn't.
Posted By: cudaman1969

Re: Where to find truck bed wheel well body replacement panels - 05/22/21 01:57 PM

Get the bed, before you put it on CUT out the reinforcement piece at top of wheel well. That’s where he rust starts because it holds mud-dirt. Ever seen the front or back of the wheel well rust (unless you live in the salt states)? I’m patching my fenders and will REMOVE those rust catchers, bad design!
Posted By: Tony21

Re: Where to find truck bed wheel well body replacement panels - 06/01/21 02:47 PM

$1500? That's expensive.
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Where to find truck bed wheel well body replacement panels - 06/02/21 04:27 AM

There was someone here who bought what looked like some thicker then normal pretty decent looking patch panels for that same generation. If you go back a ways in this truck section you might still find the link.
© 2024 Moparts Forums