Moparts

Calverts

Posted By: dart4forte

Calverts - 05/24/19 11:21 PM

Who’s running a Calvert system on their truck?
Posted By: earlymopar

Re: Calverts - 05/25/19 12:00 PM

I just added the competitor product, "Assassin Bars" from Smith RaceCraft on my 65 D100. While the Caltracs are good, I got these given they allow for a bit more adjustment.

- EM
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: Calverts - 05/25/19 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by earlymopar

I just added the competitor product, "Assassin Bars" from Smith RaceCraft on my 65 D100. While the Caltracs are good, I got these given they allow for a bit more adjustment.

- EM

Any pics? Trying to imagine what they look like. You running them on a Dodge PU?

Re: Calverts - 05/26/19 11:57 AM

Sorry I don't have any pictures of them installed on my pickup (yes, 1965 D-100 Utiline). But, here is their webpage...Great people to work with too.

- EM

https://smithracecraft.com/product-categories/rear-suspension/assassin-traction-bars
Posted By: 6pakdakota

Re: Calverts - 05/26/19 07:55 PM

I have a set of homemade bars on my truck. They are very similar too the Calvert, but with a little more adjustability.
They work great

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: D-50

Re: Calverts - 06/06/19 07:08 PM

I have some home made ones on my D50. They work great.
Posted By: Dave_J

Re: Calverts - 11/23/19 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by earlymopar

Sorry I don't have any pictures of them installed on my pickup (yes, 1965 D-100 Utiline). But, here is their webpage...Great people to work with too.

- EM

https://smithracecraft.com/product-categories/rear-suspension/assassin-traction-bars

What car did you order these for.

Re: Calverts - 11/23/19 02:06 PM

For my 65 D100. However, I provided dimensions and after some back and forth checking with Smith Racecraft, they ended up being a Chevy application mount and bar. If anyone is interested in ordering they can reference my name and the guys there will remember. I also have the bar length which is critical to getting this right. PM me if you need more information.

- EM
© 2024 Moparts Forums