Moparts

Rear Bumper for a '71

Posted By: TonyS451

Rear Bumper for a '71 - 01/22/15 09:56 PM

Hi there - Trying to track down a rear bumper for my '71 Camper Special. I have the original Camper bumper, but currently removed. Looks better without it, mainly because its huge and ugly (not mention it weighs a ton). Trying to track down a D100 bumper, assuming it would fit and looks much nicer from pics I have seen. I can't seem to locate one? Can't seem to locate much of anything for this truck, not even on Ebay. Does anyone have any leads on a bumper that would work for me?

Thanks!
Posted By: dogdays

Re: Rear Bumper for a '71 - 01/22/15 10:45 PM

Sweptline.org?

I know my stock '64 bumper is pretty svelte.

R.
Posted By: muskote

Re: Rear Bumper for a '71 - 01/23/15 01:23 AM

Hi,

if I get you right, you have the big step bumper type and you look for the chrome bumper ?
I might have what you are looking for....
I bought it a few years ago for my 75 Ramcharger and recognized lately that it is the wrong one for my RC.
It´s in excellent shape.
The only bad thing is that I´m located in Berlin / Germany...

Posted By: RUNCHARGER

Re: Rear Bumper for a '71 - 01/23/15 04:05 AM

Yes: The darn things are hard to find, especially with the correct brackets. These trucks aren't worth anything but correct mirrors, bumpers, grilles and trim sure are.

Sheldon

Attached picture 8405181-DSC01999.JPG
Posted By: TonyS451

Re: Rear Bumper for a '71 - 01/23/15 03:28 PM

Quote:

Hi,

if I get you right, you have the big step bumper type and you look for the chrome bumper ?
I might have what you are looking for....
I bought it a few years ago for my 75 Ramcharger and recognized lately that it is the wrong one for my RC.
It´s in excellent shape.
The only bad thing is that I´m located in Berlin / Germany...

You are correct, I have the big step bumper. The chrome one you have looks to be the one I need. I assume I would need the bracket as well... I'm guessing for the price of shipping from Berlin I could probably buy a truck with the bumper I need. Then again, you may have the only one left in existence.
© 2024 Moparts Forums