Moparts

1978 bucket seat covers available?

Posted By: abodyman

1978 bucket seat covers available? - 07/05/13 10:13 AM

Was wondering, if anyone knows, who makes or sells the black replacement seat covers for 1978 dodge "Little Red Truck", or Warlock, bucket seats with the fold down buddy seat?
I could probably get a custom job, but am unsure if they can include the small chrome inserts that are located in the top part of each seat, and I prefer the factory look.
Anyone?
Ok nevermind...I see Legendary has em !!!!
Posted By: 76dodgeboy

Re: 1978 bucket seat covers available? - 07/05/13 03:08 PM

Dodgeconnection.com
Posted By: LilRed7879

Re: 1978 bucket seat covers available? - 07/06/13 10:18 PM

Quote:

Dodgeconnection.com

Thank you!

Yes we do have them - they are made by Legendary and we also have ACC carpet for it.

http://www.dodgeconnection.com/page/page/2822668.htm

Re: 1978 bucket seat covers available? - 07/07/13 12:53 AM

Thanks Guys,
I have the seats spotted, just need to work a deal for them first.
The only other ones, I have been able to find were something like 700 bucks...which is kind of TOO MUCH !! and they still needed recovering too !
Posted By: Mopar2DBone

Re: 1978 bucket seat covers available? - 07/07/13 03:17 AM

Quote:

Thanks Guys,
I have the seats spotted, just need to work a deal for them first.
The only other ones, I have been able to find were something like 700 bucks...which is kind of TOO MUCH !! and they still needed recovering too !

There was a guy on forabodiesonly.com that was selling a really nice black set from a Warlock.. Seems like he may have been from your neck of the woods too..

Re: 1978 bucket seat covers available? - 07/07/13 03:25 AM

Thanks, I will look them up ! Cannot find them, boy that site is kind of......busy....
Do you have the "nickname" of the guy selling? or the ad date? or, where can I find it?
Thanks
ps all I can see for sale is a-body stuff
Posted By: LilRed7879

Re: 1978 bucket seat covers available? - 07/07/13 03:54 AM

I have set of seats that need re-covered I can sell you if the other set does not work out. I can work you a deal on the seats and covers if you want shoot me a PM

Re: 1978 bucket seat covers available? - 07/07/13 04:53 AM

pm sent

Re: 1978 bucket seat covers available? - 07/07/13 03:54 PM

Quote:

Thanks, I will look them up ! Cannot find them, boy that site is kind of......busy....
Do you have the "nickname" of the guy selling? or the ad date? or, where can I find it?
Thanks

Yeah, I'll see if I can find him...

Re: 1978 bucket seat covers available? - 07/07/13 03:56 PM

Quote:

Thanks

His name is 79Warlock340 ... If you cant find him let me know and I'll see what I can do..
© 2024 Moparts Forums