Moparts

Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar!

Posted By: rdrnr6970

Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/07/24 08:16 PM

Well hell just froze over! devilThat little shop from Texas, no relation to ZZTop... punkrockaMartin Bros finally listened and is working on a hemi mopar!A 1954 hemi chrysler new yorker station wagon, drive
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/07/24 08:31 PM

You don't suppose they'll drop an LS in it, do you?
I do enjoy that show though...

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/07/24 08:37 PM

It was great to see Joe and Amanda cruising the old chrysler!Maybe all my emails over the past years helped lol boogie drive drive

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/07/24 08:38 PM

No Mike they left a newer hemi in it! drive
Posted By: abodyjoe

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/07/24 09:19 PM

not like they installed the hemi. they repaced a bent hood and hinges..
Posted By: topside

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/07/24 09:57 PM

Looked like an LS in there to me, but I only caught a brief glimpse.
Pretty sure I've seen that car before in an article somewhere.

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/07/24 10:12 PM

They matched the pain't did body work on the hood and showed the hemi motor and continuously talked about it being a hemi as well as the car owner. drive It's a great episode seeing them working on it,painting it and driving it! drive
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/07/24 11:42 PM

That wagon was Cool !!! they said it had a Hemi in it when the owner first brought it to their shop

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/08/24 12:07 AM

looked like a hemi truck intake on it to me.

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/08/24 12:19 AM

Great episode!Hope they work on more mopars! drive

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/08/24 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
Great episode!Hope they work on more mopars! drive

why? you'll only complain that they didn't do that mopar the right way and ruined it.. smile

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/08/24 12:02 PM

This time I won't I promise! whistlinglol..

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/08/24 04:08 PM

lol
Posted By: scannman70

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/08/24 05:18 PM

Did anyone see the shot of the superbird sitting somewhere in their shop?
Posted By: topside

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/08/24 06:45 PM

Yup - been in background shots for years.
Thought I saw a '68-'70 B-body roofline in the back of the shop, too.
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/08/24 07:39 PM

I avoid that show because of the vehicles and "shag". He's annoying IMO and just seems to follow her around. I like looking at her lol. I'll have to look for the NY Wagon one. Seems they just keep replaying the burned Firechicken
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/08/24 08:16 PM

Well hell just froze over! devilThat little shop from Texas, no relation to ZZTop... punkrockaMartin Bros finally listened and is working on a hemi mopar!A 1954 hemi chrysler new yorker station wagon, drive

Who are they? Never heard of them, link please luck grin

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/08/24 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge

Who are they? Never heard of them, link please luck grin

https://watch.motortrend.com/show/iron-resurrection-motortrend
Posted By: Cheeto

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/28/24 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by larrymopar360
...and "shag". He's annoying IMO ...

Seconded. I can usually tolerate this show but the other night I thought somebody should start a drinking game for:
1) Every time Joe and/or Mike say "man" or "brother".
2) Every time somebody says something and the person next to them repeats the same...exact...thing.

All these shows bug me after a short while though so don't discount watching just because of my rantings.

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/28/24 04:05 PM

Just watched Mike askJoe if they were gonna put a LS in a beloved family 36 ford that they were gonna restore for a daughter, it was her fathers 36.Joe said no gonna be a newer V8 ford keeping it all ford! drive
Posted By: JDMopar

Re: Jeepers Creapers!Iron Ressurection working on a Hemi Mopar! - 02/29/24 03:38 AM

Best thing about that show is Amanda's (.)(.) !!
© 2024 Moparts Forums