Moparts

The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it)

Posted By: Dart 500

The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/02/24 04:00 AM

https://www.carscoops.com/2024/02/i...a-you-could-win-free-burgers-for-a-year/
Posted By: theraif

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/02/24 05:30 PM

if they sell it or give away the car look easy enough to undo the stupid stuff , and my twocents not sure if want MacD`s burgers for a yr puke
Posted By: ruderunner

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/02/24 11:03 PM

If you eat McDonald's burgers for a year, you'll have to replace the interior
Posted By: A12

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/02/24 11:22 PM

Used it in the Adam 12 thread the other day. wink

Attached picture BB1hveIl.jpg
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/03/24 01:06 AM

A years worth of Micky-Ds burgers is about two burgers for me...
Posted By: chargervert

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/03/24 02:48 PM

The wheels make me want to vomit my burgers up!
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/03/24 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by chargervert

Why?
They look like over 50% of the restorations out there who put plain steel wheels and dog dish hub caps on them. laugh2
Yes, they're bigger diameter wheels but just as boring as every other car with dog dish caps. whistling

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/03/24 07:40 PM

There's a couple of burgers on the console if you're feeling hungry but please open the window puke wink

Is this the real jailbreak Burgercuda?

Attached picture BB1hD5GT.jpg
Attached picture BB1hDm2t.jpg
Attached picture BB1hD5GP.jpg
Attached picture BB1hD89b.jpg

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/03/24 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ

Why?
They look like over 50% of the restorations out there who put plain steel wheels and dog dish hub caps on them. laugh2
Yes, they're bigger diameter wheels but just as boring as every other car with dog dish caps. whistling

The dog dish thing is way overdone and boring! It's a trend that cannot die fast enough for my liking! Why people want their Mopar musclecars to look like their grandpa's Valiant is completely baffling to me! I call them Dork dish hubcaps!

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/03/24 11:49 PM

Is that a QR-hockey stick stripe ??
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/04/24 12:18 AM

Why?

The dog dish thing is way overdone and boring! It's a trend that cannot die fast enough for my liking! Why people want their Mopar musclecars to look like their grandpa's Valiant is completely baffling to me! I call them Dork dish hubcaps!

On that we agree.
I don't get the fixation to put the dog dish caps on simply because it's what it left the factory with.
The stock boring wheels were the first thing that people changed when they bought a new musclecar back then.

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/04/24 01:21 AM

Why?

On that we agree.
I don't get the fixation to put the dog dish caps on simply because it's what it left the factory with.
The stock boring wheels were the first thing that people changed when they bought a new musclecar back then.

A proper looking 70 Cuda!

Attached picture 1238658B-1CC7-411A-835E-C2F8B64E7F31.jpeg

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/04/24 01:37 AM

Even my mom wouldn't be seen with Dork dish hubcaps on her Mopar musclecar!

Attached picture moms Charger.jpg
Posted By: MowP4rsn

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/04/24 10:28 PM

Clever marketing, I applaud McD's grin
Posted By: JDMopar

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/04/24 11:08 PM

The first pic that I saw of the Hamburglar Cuda.....I Grimaced! puke

Re: The BurgerCuda (win free burgs for a year if you spot it) - 02/04/24 11:19 PM

All these complaints and critiques of this CUDA-MOPAR, just thank whoever decided to use a MOPAR that they didn't decide to use a CHEVEY Camaro or a FORD Mustang. Now how do I get that free burger our boxer used to love free burgers regardless of brand. wink Carry on catfight
© 2024 Moparts Forums