Moparts

Anyone near independence KY that could lay eyes on something

Posted By: volaredon

Anyone near independence KY that could lay eyes on something - 11/06/23 03:06 AM

I found an 03 Durango down there I may be interested in, have messaged the guy, waiting for a response, it's 4wd with a 4.7 that supposedly needs work. I'm more interested in body and interior condition, completeness, rodent damage etc than what might be going on with the engine.

Re: Anyone near independence KY that could lay eyes on something - 11/06/23 03:11 AM

I didn't know about this one then, but I was not far from there yesterday looking at one in southern Indiana that was rotted out underneath, rockers were basically non-existent and frame had holes by upper control arms, (first time Ive seen that in one of these) and the driver front body mount was completely detached from the body thanka to the tinworm. These are areas I'm concerned about most I guess. As the one in scottsburg, this one looks very nice by pix provided (none of which are underneath) I'm about 4-1/2-5 hours away from there.
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: Anyone near independence KY that could lay eyes on something - 11/06/23 06:55 PM

There are several northern Ky people here.

If you dont come up with anyone. PM me. MY brother works in Florence KY

Re: Anyone near independence KY that could lay eyes on something - 11/06/23 11:32 PM

Thanks. On hold right now because the guy hasn't responded yet to my posts.if that changes I will pm you.
Posted By: markz528

Re: Anyone near independence KY that could lay eyes on something - 11/07/23 01:31 AM

I could do it on Sunday..........

Re: Anyone near independence KY that could lay eyes on something - 11/07/23 01:39 AM

Will let you know. Thanks.
Waiting for the guy to respond to his ad as and my questions
Posted By: SomeCarGuy

Re: Anyone near independence KY that could lay eyes on something - 11/07/23 03:05 AM

Did you find the guy I sent the pm about? I might have his number somewhere.

Re: Anyone near independence KY that could lay eyes on something - 11/07/23 12:14 PM

Probably won't happen, as the seller and ad post-er haven't replied. That has to happen 1st
© 2024 Moparts Forums