Moparts

Viper shop chairs

Posted By: 6PakBee

Viper shop chairs - 09/10/23 02:49 PM

Does anyone have one of these? What do you think of it? Would you buy something different today? Thanks!

Viper shop chairs
Posted By: 67vertman

Re: Viper shop chairs - 09/10/23 03:48 PM

I just purchased one for my son in-law. He works in a shop with cracked floors and the Vyper chair rolls over them with ease. He loves it. They are not cheap chairs but the quality is above anything else I have seen or used. I am planning on buying one for my self soon. Plus the Vyper, sales staff are top notch. The chair I bought was for a birthday gift. I wanted it delivered close to his birthday at his house. They worked with me on getting it shipped and delivered at the right time to be delivered.

Re: Viper shop chairs - 09/10/23 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by 67vertman
I just purchased one for my son in-law. He works in a shop with cracked floors and the Vyper chair rolls over them with ease. He loves it. They are not cheap chairs but the quality is above anything else I have seen or used. I am planning on buying one for my self soon. Plus the Vyper, sales staff are top notch. The chair I bought was for a birthday gift. I wanted it delivered close to his birthday at his house. They worked with me on getting it shipped and delivered at the right time to be delivered.

When you get yours, please post what model it was and what you think of it. I don't mind spending good money on a good product but I only want to do it once!
Posted By: bee1971

Re: Viper shop chairs - 09/10/23 05:21 PM

They where at a car show yesterday that I was at

Right in my backyard a few miles away

They had a great display , very nice products

Was very impressed with the build and quality honestly floating around the lot

Didn’t even realize they are built in GRB

You can see my BEE in the background

Attached picture IMG_0221.jpeg
Posted By: Rodenteliminator

Re: Viper shop chairs - 09/11/23 02:12 AM

My son got me one for Father’s Day, it’s nice those wheels would roll across a gravel driveway and pick up speed. Doug

Re: Viper shop chairs - 09/11/23 01:29 PM

I stumbled over a survey on the Vyper website and it recommends a ROBUST STEEL MAX - QH model. Which model did you get?
Posted By: 67vertman

Re: Viper shop chairs - 09/11/23 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Originally Posted by 67vertman

When you get yours, please post what model it was and what you think of it. I don't mind spending good money on a good product but I only want to do it once!

I bought my son in-law the ROBUST STEEL MAX - QH because it has the hydraulic height adjustment. I will probably get the same. The elevated one is to tall for what I will use it for. If I was continuously working at a bench, I think I would get the elevated one.

P.S. I got him a couple of wheels with brakes, as he works on industrial law mowers, and need not to roll around at times. He said without the brakes it will move when he is loosening or tighten tough bolts.
Posted By: Rodenteliminator

Re: Viper shop chairs - 09/11/23 10:55 PM

Not sure what the model is but it looks like the one in the picture above but with the black braces. Doug

Re: Viper shop chairs - 09/12/23 09:44 AM

Thanks guys. Christmas is just around the corner and the wife always asks me what I want........
© 2024 Moparts Forums