Moparts

Announcement

Posted By: cudaman1969

Announcement - 07/22/23 02:45 PM

Just saw that next week is diarrhea appreciation week, starts on Monday and runs to Friday, thought y’all would like to know.
Posted By: topside

Re: Announcement - 07/22/23 03:01 PM

laugh2
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Announcement - 07/22/23 03:07 PM

It’s only given a week, that’s sh!ttE!
Posted By: Stanton

Re: Announcement - 07/22/23 04:25 PM

"runs" until Friday! Damn, you'd want to take something for that !!
Posted By: 340SIX

Re: Announcement - 07/22/23 04:27 PM

So Taco Bell is giving out Coupons?
Posted By: moparx

Re: Announcement - 07/22/23 06:12 PM

my old man would say something like that.......... laugh2
beer
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Announcement - 07/22/23 06:56 PM

Well I will be blowing it out starting Monday as I have a colonoscopy on Tuesday and can't wait to take the crap that will make me crap like a volcano... fart
Posted By: 6PakBee

Re: Announcement - 07/22/23 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Well I will be blowing it out starting Monday as I have a colonoscopy on Tuesday and can't wait to take the crap that will make me crap like a volcano... fart

Must be something in the water, I'm getting scheduled for one the first part of next month. I don't know about you but after the "cleaning" procedure, if I hold a piece of TP up to my rear end, it starts screaming.
Posted By: topside

Re: Announcement - 07/22/23 07:31 PM

This thread is a load o' crap, I tell ya...
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Announcement - 07/22/23 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Originally Posted by Rhinodart

Must be something in the water, I'm getting scheduled for one the first part of next month. I don't know about you but after the "cleaning" procedure, if I hold a piece of TP up to my rear end, it starts screaming.
After an irregularity was seen in a MRI they told me I should get a colonoscopy. I did and everything was fine, no polyps. But something the doctor said to me had me laughing. He said "the best piece of advice I can give you when you're doing the bowel prep is this; if you think you're going to fart, it's not a fart. Trust me. You are going to chit yourself". LOL

I recommend bypassing the tp and just go right to the shower every time. That's what I did. Warm water helps your poor butt hole.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Announcement - 07/23/23 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by cudaman1969
Just saw that next week is diarrhea appreciation week, starts on Monday and runs to Friday, thought y’all would like to know.
puke whiney down
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Announcement - 07/23/23 03:32 AM

This always makes me laugh!

laugh2 shock
Posted By: RoadRunnerLuva

Re: Announcement - 07/31/23 02:18 AM

If you are over the age of 50.... NEVER trust a fart. You'll be sorry if you do. panic
Posted By: jcc

Re: Announcement - 07/31/23 12:45 PM

Are we talking upper or lower diarrhea, just to be clear?
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Announcement - 07/31/23 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by RoadRunnerLuva
If you are over the age of 50.... NEVER trust a fart. You'll be sorry if you do. panic
I'm reminded of the joke, "how do you know when you're getting old? Dry dreams and wet farts"
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Announcement - 07/31/23 09:54 PM

puke panic down whistling
© 2024 Moparts Forums