Moparts

Typical savings with a Dodge Friends and family discount?

Posted By: A34

Typical savings with a Dodge Friends and family discount? - 03/12/23 11:20 PM

Hey Guys,

Just wondering what the typical savings is with a Dodge Friends and Family discount? I'm debating on getting a new '23 Hemi Challenger/Charger vs a couple year old one. Also, if anyone has a Friends/Family discount code available, please let me know.

Thanks!

Pic is the last Challenger I owned, circa 1987. '71, 383 auto with 2.76 rear gear. That thing would fly top end!

Description: This is the last Challenger I owned circa 1987.
Attached picture 1971 Challenger.JPG
Posted By: SNK-EYZ

Re: Typical savings with a Dodge Friends and family discount? - 03/13/23 06:18 AM

A Friends Control Number gets you 1% under dealers invoice (dealers invoice is in theory dealer cost).
Any rebates or incentives that they have available also apply.

The game dealers were playing for a while was that they would only take the Friends Control Number on ordered vehicles (BS pandemic rules due to low inventory).

I can fix you up with a Friends Control Number if it will help you, I get 6 every year (only used one so far this year).

If you're interested, message me and I'll let you know what info I need to fill out the online form to register you and get a number.
Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: Typical savings with a Dodge Friends and family discount? - 03/13/23 10:41 AM

I was planning to order a Scat Pack Challenger. Had 2 dealers tell me they would not accept a control number when I ordered.
Posted By: oldjonny

Re: Typical savings with a Dodge Friends and family discount? - 03/13/23 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by not_a_charger
I was planning to order a Scat Pack Challenger. Had 2 dealers tell me they would not accept a control number when I ordered.

Pretty sure that is the case. I have a Widebody Hellcat coming and I dont think anyone will honor any of the discounts. I have friends that still work at Dodge and they said it will not work. Wish it did though!
Posted By: BIGGERED

Re: Typical savings with a Dodge Friends and family discount? - 03/13/23 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ
A Friends Control Number gets you 1% under dealers invoice (dealers invoice is in theory dealer cost).
Any rebates or incentives that they have available also apply.

The game dealers were playing for a while was that they would only take the Friends Control Number on ordered vehicles (BS pandemic rules due to low inventory).

I can fix you up with a Friends Control Number if it will help you, I get 6 every year (only used one so far this year).

If you're interested, message me and I'll let you know what info I need to fill out the online form to register you and get a number.

I have gotten a couple of smoking deals with your control numbers, Thank you Rich.
The best deal was my 2016 Charger AWD. 1% under invoice then the incentive at the time was either 20 or 25% off of that.
My wife was fussy with color so we drove 2.5 hours to find the color she wanted.
It has been a great vehicle too.

Posted By: oldjonny

Re: Typical savings with a Dodge Friends and family discount? - 03/13/23 09:50 PM

Has anyone actually been able to confirm that Dodge is not honoring this for any of the last year Challengers? By mid year, they very well might be with the car market dropping pretty quick
Posted By: A34

Re: Typical savings with a Dodge Friends and family discount? - 03/14/23 12:24 AM

Thanks for your help Rich! I reached out to a few dealers today, we'll see what happens!
© 2024 Moparts Forums