Moparts

I am Cuda!

Posted By: rdrnr6970

I am Cuda! - 12/05/22 12:13 AM

New movie called the Enforcer..we were looking for a mafia type movie and found this.Antonio Banderas his name is CUDA, plays a Clint Eastwood type guy kick azz and taking names with his young street fighting boxing friend.And he's driving a nice 67 barracuda.Great cool sounding looking Barracuda. drive

Re: I am Cuda! - 12/05/22 12:48 AM

Cool movie great story and barracuda is seen throughout the movie. penguin drive
Posted By: Kudakidd

Re: I am Cuda! - 12/05/22 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
New movie called the Enforcer..we were looking for a mafia type movie and found this.Antonio Banderas his name is CUDA, plays a Clint Eastwood type guy kick azz and taking names with his young street fighting boxing friend.And he's driving a nice 67 barracuda.Great cool sounding looking Barracuda. drive

hope it was a fastback!

Re: I am Cuda! - 12/05/22 02:14 AM

Ohhhh yesss it is!I'm usually a b body guy but I appreciate all mopars.It looked cool and had a nice stance,very cool!

Re: I am Cuda! - 12/05/22 02:23 AM

It had a formula s hood with the chrome speres on the hood but it had a large aircleaner over the red painted motor.And it had the stock barracuda hup caps,nice tires and a chrome piece on the rocker panels.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: I am Cuda! - 12/05/22 04:00 AM

Google is your friend! grin

Please tell me they didn't blow the car up at the end like they usually do! bawling

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

(for whatever reason, I could find plenty of rear shots of the car, but few of the front confused )

drive

Re: I am Cuda! - 12/05/22 02:13 PM

Great movie!And they never blow up the barracuda. grinit's in the whole movie! drive
Posted By: GODSCOUNTRY340

Re: I am Cuda! - 12/06/22 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Satilite73

Google is your friend! grin

Please tell me they didn't blow the car up at the end like they usually do! bawling

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

(for whatever reason, I could find plenty of rear shots of the car, but few of the front confused )

drive

Typical for a movie car, they used different cars for shots, notice the tail lights are different in the above pics.
Posted By: moparx

Re: I am Cuda! - 12/06/22 05:04 PM

where is the movie available at ? or is it a theater deal ?
beer

Re: I am Cuda! - 12/06/22 05:32 PM

My wife and I bought it off of xfinity cable.
© 2024 Moparts Forums