Moparts

$16 beer can top remover

Posted By: 360view

$16 beer can top remover - 11/20/22 01:58 PM

Hey, beer drinkers! Forget sipping your beer out of the small hole of a can.

There’s a more enjoyable way to drink a can of beer these days, and that’s with The New Draft Top Easy Can. It removes the top of almost any beer or soda can. It’s on sale as a part of our Every Friday is Black Friday promotion, costing you only $15.99, no coupon required! However, there’s limited inventory, so act fast and kickstart your holiday shopping.

It removes the tops of aluminum cans ranging from 8oz to 16oz (and some 19oz cans with standard tops). Thanks to the four rotational blades designed to create a smooth, safe-to-drink rim, you won’t have to worry about cutting your lip or mouth area either. The Draft Top’s patent-pending design features a pressure-regulated handle, a fully-embedded magnet, a lanyard hole and a textured grip.

The Draft Top is perfect for beer-loving adults and soda-drinking individuals. It gives you more room to add alcohol to a non-alcoholic beverage, such as seltzer or cola. It was successfully funded on Kickstarter, supported by 16,735 backers and is well-reviewed on Amazon.

=======
Good, Bad, or “I don’t have any trouble guzzling my beer now”
Posted By: moparx

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/20/22 04:43 PM

that may work for some, but if i tried that, i would miss my mouth somehow, and dump the contents down the front of my shirt. biggrin
beer
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/20/22 05:04 PM

Beer in a can..... down

Beer in a bottle..... up

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/20/22 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by moparpollack
Beer in a can..... down

Beer in a bottle..... up

i have to agree, however, when one drops or knocks over a can, you don't haft'a sweep up glass....... laugh2
beer
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/20/22 05:28 PM

Drinking beer out of aluminum is not ideal. But drinking it out of and open top cup is better than out of a small hole in a pop-top can or bottle. Pouring out into a glass is best. Savoring the aroma is part of the experience. Maybe this thing that turns a pop-top into a cup is a good compromise? Still will there be an aluminum taste?
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/21/22 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Hemi_Joel
Drinking beer out of aluminum is not ideal. But drinking it out of and open top cup is better than out of a small hole in a pop-top can or bottle. Pouring out into a glass is best. Savoring the aroma is part of the experience. Maybe this thing that turns a pop-top into a cup is a good compromise? Still will there be an aluminum taste?

And drinking beer at Hooters, gets you kicked out...

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/21/22 04:46 PM

"And drinking beer at Hooters, gets you kicked out..."

and you know this how ?................. biggrin
beer
Posted By: John_Kunkel

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/21/22 05:31 PM

Solution for a problem that doesn't exist IMHO. Don't drink beverages from a can.

https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Universal-Can-Multifunctional-Accessories/dp/B0BCFLY8P3/ref=sr_1_6
Posted By: Bad340fish

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/21/22 06:35 PM

A friend of mine has one of these. Oddly enough it actually does better the beer experience as opposed to a normal can. I thought it was dumb at first but now I need to order me one haha.

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/21/22 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by moparx
"And drinking beer at Hooters, gets you kicked out..."

and you know this how ?................. biggrin
beer

I've witnessed it... Didn't say I was kicked out...
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/21/22 07:42 PM

What happens at Hooters stays at Hooters! beer

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/21/22 07:44 PM

laugh2
Posted By: bigdad

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/21/22 07:51 PM

Friend a a friend bought this company

I have a couple extras if anyone wants one

Posted By: J_BODY

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/22/22 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Bad340fish
A friend of mine has one of these. Oddly enough it actually does better the beer experience as opposed to a normal can. I thought it was dumb at first but now I need to order me one haha.

Finally! A voice of reason!
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/22/22 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by moparx
that may work for some, but if i tried that, i would miss my mouth somehow, and dump the contents down the front of my shirt. biggrin
beer

Yep. Me too.
Posted By: 360view

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/22/22 12:54 PM

So, how many think pouring out the beer into the right shaped glasses producing “just enough” head of foam improves the drinking experience?

Many years ago I visited a brewery near Winston Salem where a plant engineer said they “overcarbonated” their beer expecting it to be poured into a glass where part of the bubbles popping would create “just right” taste.

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/22/22 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by JERICOGTX

laugh2

i guess i need to get out more. laugh2
beer
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/22/22 10:57 PM

Why do you think the red Solo cup was invented? Kept us out of trouble at the MCACN show this weekend... drinking
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/23/22 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by 360view
So, how many think pouring out the beer into the right shaped glasses producing “just enough” head of foam improves the drinking experience?

I drink Natural Light, occasionally in copious quantities. Y'all are way overthinkin' it...
Posted By: Ramrod39

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/23/22 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by Fat_Mike
Y'all are way overthinkin' it...

Yep.
Posted By: Ron_M

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/23/22 03:24 PM

I guess gone are the days where ones took a pocket knife to create a flap or hole at the bottom of the can and then "shot gunned" (consumed) such beer

sigh

goodbye innocent youth runaway
Posted By: AdventurerSport

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/23/22 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by moparpollack
Beer in a can..... down

Beer in a bottle..... up

Beer in a pint glass up
Guinness Nitro with the Widget to emulate the draft pour...pour into a pint glass at home and enjoy!

Slainte!

JS
Posted By: TJP

Re: $16 beer can top remover - 11/24/22 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by 360view
It’s on sale as a part of our Every Friday is Black Friday promotion, costing you only $15.99, no coupon required! However, there’s limited inventory, so act fast and kickstart your holiday shopping.

Are you the one selling them?
© 2024 Moparts Forums