Hopefully this isn't too bad....
Apparently burned his face with the exhaust flames... work

Jay Leno Burned in garage
Posted By: Neil

Re: Jay Leno burned - 11/14/22 09:25 PM

Hopefully he ends up all ok.
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Jay Leno burned - 11/15/22 01:20 AM

Damn, hope he heals OK! I was contacted about taking a car out there on Saturday, but it was a now or forget haul that was supposed to happen today, wonder if it got picked up? One of those "He'll will pay whatever it takes" kinda transport, too bad MCACN is this week or I would have jumped on it... frown
Posted By: basketcase

Re: Jay Leno burned - 11/15/22 02:38 AM

supposedly he got sprayed with gas from one of his steam cars. Doing OK, didn't get his eye or ear.
Posted By: bigdad

Re: Jay Leno burned - 11/22/22 02:08 AM

got scorched pretty bad

Attached picture jayleno.jpg
Posted By: Fat_Mike

Re: Jay Leno burned - 11/22/22 02:48 AM

I don't know... I'm sure it sucked, but I think he got off fairly easy. We've both (I'm sure) seen the after affects of a bad burn. That ain't it...
Anyway, glad to see that he's up around and OK.
Posted By: basketcase

Re: Jay Leno burned - 11/22/22 02:00 PM

saw a vide that's supposed to be him, left arm wrapped to elbow and right hand wrapped up.
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Jay Leno burned - 11/22/22 03:52 PM

Speaking of burns. I was not aware the flammability of washer fluid. Just heard from a person on another site that he burned his hand when the fluid caught fire from a spark from a faulty electric pump.
Posted By: HotRodDave

Re: Jay Leno burned - 11/22/22 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by mopars4ever
Speaking of burns. I was not aware the flammability of washer fluid. Just heard from a person on another site that he burned his hand when the fluid caught fire from a spark from a faulty electric pump.

Methanol is used a lot of times for washer fluid
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: Jay Leno burned - 11/22/22 08:33 PM

https://mechanics.stackexchange.com...-if-accidentally-spilled-on-a-hot-engine
Posted By: PhillyRag

Re: Jay Leno burned - 11/23/22 01:21 AM

There's a summer & winter version. Believe the winter version has alcohol mixed in it.
© 2024 Moparts Forums