Moparts

Nazareth lead singer is gone at 76

Posted By: DaveRS23

Nazareth lead singer is gone at 76 - 11/11/22 11:23 PM

We just about wore out Hair Of The Dog. Great stuff.

www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/dan-mccafferty-nazareth-singer-dead-obituary-1234627327
Posted By: DynoDave

Re: Nazareth lead singer is gone at 76 - 11/12/22 02:47 PM

Oh man, very sorry to hear that. Such a unique voice.

Razamanaz, Too Bad Too Sad, This Flight Tonight, Bad Bad Boy, etc. All good stuff! Wore those albums out.
Posted By: 2boltmain

Re: Nazareth lead singer is gone at 76 - 11/12/22 07:50 PM

In 1979 I was in 5th grade. During lunch we ate at our desk in our classroom. The teacher would play 45s that us students brought in on the really old school record player. I thought a pulled over a good one on him because I brought in my older brothers Hair of the Dog 45. The teacher never caught on the the swear word- "Now your messin with ........a son of a Bi#$@!" Or maybe he liked the song and didn't care. But a month later I got in big trouble because I brought in the same older brothers UNEDITED cut of Devil went down to Georgia. When my teacher heard the "I done told you once you son of a B #$@!!! I'm the best there's ever been" he removed the record put the record player in the file cabinet and SLAMMED it shut. Then I got yelled at and record player privileges were suspended for the next month. But I was considered "Cool."
Posted By: 1972CudaV21

Re: Nazareth lead singer is gone at 76 - 11/12/22 07:56 PM

Our rock gods are going quick...:(
© 2024 Moparts Forums