Moparts

The Weather Is Cooler

Posted By: dart4forte

The Weather Is Cooler - 10/15/22 07:28 PM

Thought I’d take the 52 out today and attend the Friday get together. Always wanted snap a shot at this location.

Attached picture 4057B58C-0EED-4F7A-86E9-5CB7331DB380.jpeg
Posted By: HarryM

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/15/22 07:45 PM

Iconic picture right there!
I am struggling since I move back to Ohio after living in Northeastern Arizona for the last few years! I thought I would spend my retirement years in Arizona, but family & life issues have changed my plans. On a more positive note....The cruise scene is much better here, but......

All I can say is "Damn it's Cold" lol
Posted By: Sniper

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/15/22 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by HarryM

As apposed to "Damn it's Hot" in AZ
Posted By: gtx6970

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/15/22 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by HarryM

As apposed to "Damn it's Hot" in AZ

Its a dry heat

Wife and I had the hotrod out Thursday nite.

Was a quite pleasant drive...its down in the 50s at nite now. I might need a sweater ......Brrrrrrr.

Attached picture Screenshot_20221014-152201_Chrome.jpg
Attached picture Screenshot_20221014-144540_Weather.jpg
Posted By: Sniper

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/15/22 09:42 PM

Yes, a dry heat. I lived in Tucson for awhile.

I don't care how dry it is, when you leave your tools out in the sun and it burns your hand when you grab it it's f'ing hot.
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/15/22 10:25 PM

Nice time of the year here. Little warm yesterday afternoon but started cooling around 3pm. Thunderstorms today to clean the air.
Posted By: 1969ronnie

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/15/22 10:51 PM

wave Wow , moving from Arizona TO Ohio ! Better Own a Killer HEMI Powered SnowBlower ! snowblow
Posted By: Dart 500

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/15/22 11:15 PM

Ugh, dont remind me. Seems to be getting colder faster than previous years too, generally means we're in for a brutal winter.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/16/22 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by Sniper
Yes, a dry heat. I lived in Tucson for awhile.

I don't care how dry it is, when you leave your tools out in the sun and it burns your hand when you grab it it's f'ing hot.

I lived in Phoenix for a year. My PU had a mechanical water temp gauge. On weekends, I didn't drive it. My truck would sit under a carport which was under a tree, and it would still read 10-15 degrees hotter by the end of the day.

panic
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/16/22 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by dart4forte
Thought I’d take the 52 out today and attend the Friday get together. Always wanted snap a shot at this location.
Great pic!!! Love it!!!

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/16/22 08:09 PM

I love the heat, especially the low humidity heat! That is why I moved out the Arizona in the 1st place! People that say, Oh My God how can you stand that heat, have never spent any time in an area where the humidity is 10% consistently, regardless of the temp! They equate their High Humdity Midwest temps of upper 80's/90's & have NO Clue! At 85 in Ohio with 85% humidity, it is miserable Vs 100 Degrees & 10% humidity which id comfortable! Yes....Don't touch the black hood on you Challenger or pick up a tool that has been sitting out in the sun! You have to have at least a little common sense!
Posted By: 1969ronnie

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/16/22 10:11 PM

wave Ok , member dart , and member gtx posted nice Pics of their Vehicles . boogie now Harry , I want to see a picture of that Ohio HEMI Powered SnowBlower you Own ! snowblow Ronnie

Re: The Weather Is Cooler - 10/17/22 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by 1969ronnie
wave Ok , member dart , and member gtx posted nice Pics of their Vehicles . boogie now Harry , I want to see a picture of that Ohio HEMI Powered SnowBlower you Own ! snowblow Ronnie

Well Ronnie....You are going to have wait a while, because I have only just moved back from Arizona! This will be my 1st Ohio winter in many years as I was out there for over 6 years. I might just hibernate & not show my face until March or April. LOL Since I am retired, I really don't have to be anywhere when the snow is "Butt Hole" deep! grin
© 2024 Moparts Forums