Moparts

AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP?

Posted By: Magnumguy

AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP? - 10/07/22 11:59 PM

I have left at least 3 messages on their website, and have emailed them at least 2 times, requesting a quote on a part that they state they have in stock.

Is this customary for them to be oblivious to replies? I have checked my spam folder daily as well. Still no reply.

Anyone have a personal connection to them?
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP? - 10/08/22 12:41 AM

Same problem here they must be busy or have no help. The only time I can get anything from them is if I buy it from them on ebay.
Posted By: 4x4 Roundup

Re: AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP? - 10/08/22 01:14 AM

No problems here, I call them and get an answer. They don't open until 11 AM Eastern. They, like everyone else, have indicated that they are short handed.

Re: AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP? - 10/08/22 01:16 AM

I tried at all times of the day. I get a busy signal. What number are you calling?
Posted By: Magnumguy

Re: AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP? - 10/08/22 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by mopars4ever
I tried at all times of the day. I get a busy signal. What number are you calling?

No number yet. Just messaged on their site and emailed. YOu have a number?
Posted By: HarryM

Re: AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP? - 10/08/22 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Magnumguy

No number yet. Just messaged on their site and emailed. YOu have a number?

Here is the number I have for them 706-337-4606 located in Fairmont, Ga. Admittedly I have not called them in a couple of years though.
Posted By: Bob Stinson

Re: AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP? - 10/08/22 12:06 PM

I ordered a bunch of parts from Herb's about a year, year and a half ago, and it turned out to be AMS Obsolete. The parts arrived in several shipments over several weeks but eventually I got everything.
Posted By: Droop69

Re: AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP? - 10/08/22 12:47 PM

Same here sent several Emails on parts they showed in stock, never any response from anyone. Tried calling and no answer didn't matter what time of day, this was within the last couple of months.
Posted By: 4x4 Roundup

Re: AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP? - 10/09/22 06:05 PM

I tried at all times of the day. I get a busy signal. What number are you calling?I

I use 706 337 4606. Last spoke to them Friday sept 30 @ 10:23 am central

Re: AMS OBSOLETE: WHATSUP? - 10/18/22 12:27 PM

Well the good thing is I called them at 11 am yesterday and he answered the phone. The bad thing is he said he didn`t have the part number listed available on their site. Maybe they are getting caught up or have extra help not sure but that was my update.
© 2024 Moparts Forums