Moparts

Thank God for the radio!

Posted By: rdrnr6970

Thank God for the radio! - 10/02/22 07:49 PM

We're watching the philadelphia eagles game and Comcast cable keeps failing madthank God we have WIP radio philadelphia! beer
Posted By: 70Duster

Re: Thank God for the radio! - 10/02/22 07:54 PM

Can't think of any utility worse than Comcast. Constantly raising prices, service gets worse, can't get ahold of anyone with the authority to change anything and their business practices become more unethical every year.

Can't beat over the air radio for free!

Re: Thank God for the radio! - 10/02/22 08:01 PM

This is the first and only eagles football game we have ever listened to on the radio!Yup you can't be free!We have been getting the reminders of hurricane Ian,55 mile winds and rain.But God bless the people who had to go through hurricane Ian! angel
Posted By: mopars4ever

Re: Thank God for the radio! - 10/02/22 08:35 PM

Atlantic Broadband now Breezeline is horrible. You can`t even get them on the phone EVER! The prices have nearly doubled in recent years. It is the only cable option here so I have to live with it. I think they subcontract all their work out.
Posted By: moparx

Re: Thank God for the radio! - 10/04/22 06:16 PM

first thing i thought of when i saw the title of this thread, was the song by the Kendals, of the same name. up
beer

Re: Thank God for the radio! - 10/04/22 06:23 PM

Hopefully my wife and I will have cable tonight!We did watch The munster on DVD as we fell asleep last.
© 2024 Moparts Forums