Moparts

Silly Question of the day

Posted By: TJP

Silly Question of the day - 08/11/22 04:12 PM

The My Mopar site is a wealth of information that benefits all in the hobby if they know about it.
My question is how does one contact them on the Chevrolet pickup prominently displayed with a NICE shock eek young lady at the top of the page? LINKY TO SITE & Nice Pic
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/11/22 05:06 PM

It's just a screenshot.

Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/11/22 05:22 PM

Speechless. confused
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/11/22 06:05 PM

Another screenshot, read the title;

Attached picture title.JPG

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/12/22 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by Alaskan_TA

Ok now at least i know where the picture came from. beer
But after watching the promo film why choose to show a Chevrolet when there were many opportunities to show the young lady next to the Dodge spank confused realcrazy shruggy
Posted By: BleedDodge

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/12/22 05:10 AM

I wish women still looked like that. Try finding one without tattoos and purple hair now. And nose rings
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/12/22 11:01 AM

Hey now, that's my grandma...LOL
Posted By: moparx

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/12/22 01:16 PM

neck tattoos and nose rings..........sorry rhino, i don't think i'm interested in asking your grandma for a date. whistling biggrin
beer
Posted By: Dart 500

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/12/22 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by TJP
Originally Posted by Alaskan_TA

Ok now at least i know where the picture came from. beer
But after watching the promo film why choose to show a Chevrolet when there were many opportunities to show the young lady next to the Dodge spank confused realcrazy shruggy

Unless you choose the thumbnail pic on youtube it'll just randomly choose one for you from the video, thats all it is.
Posted By: poorboy

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/13/22 12:39 AM

The early 70s was a great time to be a teenage boy! Many a young ladies looked a lot like the one pictured. The little blond I married a few years later would have been 16 to 17 years old in 71.
Posted By: topside

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/13/22 01:32 AM

Heck, I remember a time when the only people with tattoos were ex-military, and they were almost always a forearm or bicep souvenir of a drunken liberty weekend.

Nothing against them as a general rule, but I often see some and wonder: what the hell were they thinking ?!
Posted By: That AMC Guy

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/13/22 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by topside
Heck, I remember a time when the only people with tattoos were ex-military, and they were almost always a forearm or bicep souvenir of a drunken liberty weekend.

Nothing against them as a general rule, but I often see some and wonder: what the hell were they thinking ?!

They justify them by claiming it's unique to only them but when everybody and their dog has a tattoo.... not so unique, is it?

Years ago when I was appealing to the opposite sex, I dated this lovely Northeast-English gal. One photo she gave me showed a tattoo around her belly button. (This was before we'd gotten intimate) and when I asked about her tattoo she was embarrassed.... aghast.... horribly upset about the whole thing. It was for one of her modelling photoshoots and was simply a transfer. I distinctly recall her saying in her lovely little accent "I'm NOT the kind of girl who has tattoos!"

*sigh* How times have changed. bawling

Re: Silly Question of the day - 08/13/22 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by BleedDodge
I wish women still looked like that. Try finding one without tattoos and purple hair now. And nose rings
iagree tat's on women used to be only on those thrown off the back of a harley popcorn
© 2024 Moparts Forums