Moparts

'65 Coronet out for a drive this morning

Posted By: AndyF

'65 Coronet out for a drive this morning - 07/28/22 09:54 PM

Weather was perfect so I fired it up and took it for a spin around a local country mile block.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w-xbE7dYWo
Posted By: FM3AAR

Re: '65 Coronet out for a drive this morning - 07/28/22 10:47 PM

thumbs
Posted By: RTSrunner

Re: '65 Coronet out for a drive this morning - 07/29/22 03:24 PM

smoke
Posted By: A12

Re: '65 Coronet out for a drive this morning - 07/29/22 04:36 PM

boogie

Re: '65 Coronet out for a drive this morning - 07/29/22 04:52 PM

The gal shooting the video for me gives a little scream at the 0:30 mark since we're starting to go kind of fast for that road.........

I have another video which shows the dash but I decided not to post it since I don't really want it used in court for a speeding ticket.
Posted By: 70Duster

Re: '65 Coronet out for a drive this morning - 07/29/22 05:22 PM

Nice video but gotta ask...what does a double yellow line with a dotted yellow line in the middle mean on the center of that road?

Usually if they change the designation from dotted yellow to double yellow, the guy driving the paint truck makes sure one of the solid lines covers the existing dotted line.
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: '65 Coronet out for a drive this morning - 07/29/22 06:17 PM

nice

Re: '65 Coronet out for a drive this morning - 08/01/22 01:12 AM

Here is another video from this morning. I changed the camera location to pick up more of the dash. Nothing exciting on this drive, just an illustration of how the digital dash works with the Sniper. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_6kK1SDijA
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: '65 Coronet out for a drive this morning - 08/01/22 05:11 AM

Oregon does not do what other sates due on road maintenance, actually they do better than CA, AZ, NV or ID
I moved up here from SO CA in 2005 and the white fog lines on the outer edges of the roads are nice, the roads are wider and, in a lot better shape here in OR than any of the other states I have driven in recently, especially the roads back east in NE, KS, OK, TX Ut, N.M., Missouri and Arkansas twocents
© 2024 Moparts Forums