Moparts

Adding pictures

Posted By: 71rm23

Adding pictures - 06/22/22 07:46 PM

I used to be able to add pictures but now I cant. I logged out and logged back in but can't reply to messages to add pictures. Help? Thanks
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: Adding pictures - 06/22/22 07:56 PM

Look for "Attachment Manager" next to a Paperclip icon, in little tiny blue letters below where it says "post options".

Attached picture 62ri string.jpg

Re: Adding pictures - 06/22/22 08:11 PM

That used to show up at the bottom, near the "Post reply". Now, nothing. Let me be clear, this is for replying to private messages, not regular posts
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: Adding pictures - 06/22/22 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by 71rm23
That used to show up at the bottom, near the "Post reply". Now, nothing. Let me be clear, this is for replying to private messages, not regular posts

N/A in PM's. If you have a pic on the internet, I believe you can add a link to it?

Re: Adding pictures - 06/22/22 08:55 PM

I thought you could. must be Alszheimers. Ok, thanks
Posted By: poorboy

Re: Adding pictures - 06/23/22 01:14 AM

That would be a "sometimes" thing.

I know I've posted pictures in PMs before, and I have received pictures in PMs before. It seems that if I receive a PM with a picture, I can add a picture to that PM chain, but if there was no picture, I was unable to add one.

I just figure some people are more computer smart then I am, that wouldn't be a very hard achievement...
Posted By: TJP

Re: Adding pictures - 06/23/22 01:27 AM

I used to be able to add pictures but now I cant. I logged out and logged back in but can't reply to messages to add pictures. Help? Thanks

I use the attachment manager above the post reply. If the pic is not on your computer you can copy, download to a folder (Downloads?). The click on ATTACHMENT MANAGER, select up to 4 files and hit DONE and then POST.
NOTE: they won't show in preview mode beer

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Posted By: 3hundred

Re: Adding pictures - 06/23/22 01:40 AM

Here is how it works in PM's. First pic, the icon crudely circled in yellow. Press that button, that opens up a link where you paste the path to a picture on the internet. Attaching pics to PM's is not possible on moparts.

Attached picture pic linking.jpg
Attached picture adding pics.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums