Moparts

Need Carlisle hotel room

Posted By: Rhinodart

Need Carlisle hotel room - 06/19/22 10:52 PM

I was going to stay in my LQ trailer again but not gonna happen for a couple of reasons. The closest hotel I can find is 17 miles away, so looking to see if anyone had reservations and are not going, please PM me! I need two beds but choosers can't be pickers... wave
Posted By: 44D6PAKCUDA

Re: Need Carlisle hotel room - 06/20/22 10:42 AM

PM sent Jim
Posted By: Stanton

Re: Need Carlisle hotel room - 06/20/22 12:45 PM

17 miles is not that bad. And if its south that's even better - access to the fairgrounds is much easier.
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Need Carlisle hotel room - 06/20/22 01:49 PM

Try the Comfort Inn a few miles south of the fairgrounds .. I have been staying there the last few years when at Carlisle and when racing in the area
Posted By: cudaboy340

Re: Need Carlisle hotel room - 06/20/22 04:58 PM

I was recently told the Sleep Inn over by Cracker Barrell has rooms.

Ed
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Need Carlisle hotel room Edit: GOT ONE! - 06/20/22 10:57 PM

Got a room at the American Inn, thanks Magnumguy! Another member has a room at the Econolodge, he may post it. I appreciate the opportunities guys! up
Posted By: Magnumguy

Re: Need Carlisle hotel room Edit: GOT ONE! - 06/22/22 01:04 AM

You're welcome RDart!
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: Need Carlisle hotel room Edit: GOT ONE! - 06/22/22 02:49 AM

You should of camped in Barry's yard I've wanted to ever since he moved from Alaska!

Re: Need Carlisle hotel room Edit: GOT ONE! - 06/22/22 12:54 PM

Sorry I meant Sleep Inn not Comfort Inn yes the one by the Cracker Barrel.. not cheap though $200 a night with taxes.. its about double... we stayed there last Labor Day weekend for a race at South Mountain and the price was half of what it was for Chryslers at Carlisle weekend..
Posted By: usp4u

Re: Need Carlisle hotel room Edit: GOT ONE! - 06/22/22 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Got a room at the American Inn, thanks Magnumguy! Another member has a room at the Econolodge, he may post it. I appreciate the opportunities guys! up

I hope they cleaned that place up. down

I'll be across the parking lot at the Best Western.

Re: Need Carlisle hotel room Edit: GOT ONE! - 06/22/22 04:21 PM

Just tried to extend my room at the Sleep Inn for Saturday night as I am going to race at South Mountain on Sunday but can't because they are full and sold out
© 2024 Moparts Forums