Moparts

UHH, hope this ones OK LOL,

Posted By: TJP

UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 01:15 AM

Bet she won't do that again, at least not while ?
NOT SURE HOW TO TITLE THIS ONE? LOL
Posted By: 67vertman

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by TJP
Bet she won't do that again, at least not while ?
NOT SURE HOW TO TITLE THIS ONE? LOL

So he lost his head.......and wrecked his car at the same time?
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 01:52 AM

Sad to see that happen but funny pic of the one with the pants down at the ankles.
Posted By: crackedback

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 02:32 AM

FedEx delivers!
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 02:57 AM

the only package harmed was the one being attentively gift-wrapped by the passenger of the SUV.

laugh2

thumbs
Posted By: topside

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 03:53 AM

Delicately worded, which kinda made it even funnier.
Some things are best enjoyed with the car static...
Posted By: Roadcuda

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 12:48 PM

While driving truck once many years ago on the highway I looked down into a car going by and saw a similar thing going on. The lady passenger was kneeling on her seat with hr head near the steering wheel over him and it was quite obvious what they were doing!
Posted By: TJP

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Roadcuda
While driving truck once many years ago on the highway I looked down into a car going by and saw a similar thing going on. The lady passenger was kneeling on her seat with hr head near the steering wheel over him and it was quite obvious what they were doing!

I'll plead the 5th whistling beer
Posted By: tboomer

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by TJP

Not obvious at all...Those contact lenses are hard to find.... hop
Posted By: Moparite

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 02:52 PM

No happy ending for him! Guess having his member intact is good enough. laugh2
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by TJP

A LONG time ago (1990?) I was going thru Alabama I think on I-65 when I saw w-a-y off in the distance a car coming up behind me FAST. As it got closer, I saw something fluttering around on the roof of the car. A roof rack cover? A flag? Nope.........

It was a Bandit style T-top Trans Am with the tops off. What I saw fluttering around was a girls long blond hair as her head popped in and out of the open T-top while she...uh....sat on his lap. blush shock (No, neither one was nekid. tsk )
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: UHH, hope this ones OK LOL, - 06/04/22 08:54 PM

Years ago in one of the small towns I hung out in a married woman showed up at the local hospital with a 16 year old kid with gashes on his winky. She wouldn't tell the doctor what happened so they called the cops. Turned out her and the kid were out drinking and she decided to grease his weasel while he was driving. When the kid popped his weasel he lost it and hit a parked car.

It was quite a mess. She ended up divorced, and got a dui for letting the kid drive drunk, contributing since she bought the booze, and having the kid out after curfew. Kinda think she used her weasel greasing skills to avoid jail time for diddling a minor.
© 2024 Moparts Forums