Moparts

Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk'

Posted By: SattyNoCar

Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' - 04/30/22 03:44 PM

Dennis saves a couple of B-bodies.

Sorry, I like his channel/show. I can stand him a lot more easily than I can Richard.

popcorn
Posted By: larrymopar360

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' - 04/30/22 04:35 PM

Oh I thought it was "Coffee Talk with Linda Richmond" filling in for Paul Baldwin. I'll check this out though up
Posted By: I_bleed_MOPAR

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' - 04/30/22 06:03 PM

Just happened to catch that this morning. Couple hours NW of me. Cool story to go with them. Glad Dennis saved them. up

Tim
Posted By: Dart 500

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' - 04/30/22 06:43 PM

I generally dislike channels run by guys with a "money is no object" persona, but his channel is fine from time to time. I'll check that episode out later
Posted By: 5thAve

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' - 05/01/22 05:43 AM

I saw it the other today. It's nice that he does a lot of mopar content and even if they're going after something else at least they're hauling with Rams beer

I don't mind these Dennis Collins finds. Yeah it's one more guy with the time and money to do this sort of thing but they don't seem to try to hide anything. It would be interesting to hear what he pays for some of these cars but at the same time it's nice that they don't go into the drama that a lot of the other shows do running down a car and trying to haggle on price. He always seems to say I'll pay the price we discussed even if it's a car that you can tell didn't turn out to be what he was expecting.
Posted By: not_a_charger

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' - 05/01/22 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Oh I thought it was "Coffee Talk with Linda Richmond" filling in for Paul Baldwin. I'll check this out though up

laugh2

I do like Dennis' show. He's clearly passionate about what he's doing, and he knows his stuff.

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' - 05/03/22 01:42 AM

Looks like he sold them to his Monkey buddy......bummer. frowwn

Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' - 05/03/22 02:37 AM

Still cant stand the convict hustle acting types like that gas monkey guy. Would love to catch him snooping around my place.

Love the 71 bee.
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' - 05/03/22 03:31 AM

I unexpectedly made a cameo in this video when they were talking to the guy with v8 bar stool. wave
Posted By: 1972CudaV21

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' - 05/03/22 04:03 AM

Coffee Walk is pretty good. Lately though, I find myself skipping over the “best local restaurant” part.

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' UPDATE - 05/12/22 11:58 AM

GOOD NEWS!

Looks like the Monkey flipped the Chargers to mopars5150. I saw it mentioned on instagram. With the '71, they're gonna try to preserve it rather than restore it, as much as possible.

thumbs
Posted By: 1972CudaV21

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' UPDATE - 05/12/22 05:46 PM

You can find more details in this video...

https://youtu.be/z7VOMiUSftM
Posted By: moparpollack

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' UPDATE - 05/13/22 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Satilite73

GOOD NEWS!

Looks like the Monkey flipped the Chargers to mopars5150. I saw it mentioned on instagram. With the '71, they're gonna "Flip it!" try to preserve it rather than restore it, as much as possible.

thumbs

Fixed whistling

Re: Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk' UPDATE - 05/13/22 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by moparpollack
Originally Posted by Satilite73

GOOD NEWS!

Looks like the Monkey flipped the Chargers to mopars5150. I saw it mentioned on instagram. With the '71, they're gonna "Flip it!" try to preserve it rather than restore it, as much as possible.

thumbs

Fixed whistling

Still better than what the Monkey would do to it......... twocents
© 2024 Moparts Forums