Moparts

Kern...did you buy a boat??

Posted By: skicker

Kern...did you buy a boat?? - 03/29/22 09:32 PM

Just wondering if you bought a Jeep and moved to Florida?? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTRLMviK3ck
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: Kern...did you buy a boat?? - 03/30/22 12:36 AM

That is a perfect example of all the stupid going on the world right now. I can't watch it, it's giving me anxiety.
Posted By: 6PakBee

Re: Kern...did you buy a boat?? - 03/30/22 01:50 AM

There's a Family Guy cartoon that is very similar....and also very hilarious.
Posted By: SattyNoCar

Re: Kern...did you buy a boat?? - 03/30/22 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Guitar Jones
That is a perfect example of all the stupid going on the world right now. I can't watch it, it's giving me anxiety.

What scares me are people who back up like that WITHOUT a trailer hooked up. runaway Several years back, sold some car parts and arranged for the guy to pick them up at my house. Stacked everything nice and neat in front of garage so he could back up to it. It was a straight shot all of maybe 75ft from garage to street, he could NOT back his F150 up to save his life. Almost hit the house, almost hit the neighbors house, almost smacked the car port.....you get the idea. After 15 minutes of watching this idiot, I loaded everything into my truck, and transferred it to his truck out in the street.
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Kern...did you buy a boat?? - 03/30/22 04:49 AM

I'll admit that I am not an ACE at backing short trailers but I do okay with longer ones.
Thanks....That was equal parts funny and disappointing in my fellow man.
Posted By: redraptor

Re: Kern...did you buy a boat?? - 04/02/22 11:14 AM

Can't believe there wasn't a line waiting for him to get done screwing around. I know a guy who would grab a 6 pack and sit at a picnic table by a launch and watch people fight all day. laugh2
© 2024 Moparts Forums